• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids gabapenti 600mg (recreational use) dosing info needed.

DividedSchizoMind

Bluelighter
hi. how to maximise this in any / every way?

also have tramadol. alot of them if they help.

and i like amfe, h, coce, etc =)

Not much help, but if you tend to redose, I find waiting till about three hours in and then doing the next bit helps. I take half of what i want to take of the gabbys, and then take the other half 3 hours in. Cause I dont really feel anything for 2 hours or more so i take it after then to maximize the length. If i wanna pop 4, then it's 2 and then 2. Just my preference. Don't get as buzzed at first but it gets there and last longer as well. Also keeps me from losing my lighter or phone every 10 minutes.

Eat some fatty food(s) and add naproxen sodium > 220-440mg (aleve)... stack the doses

Edit:
IME a small amount of loperamide helps, too (~4mg)

back to basics.. for a minute..
a. is this able to give " high" all on its own? or does it have to combined w some
b. combined w what?

but.. what does it do?
what im saying.. is that they have red mark on them, in here finland that is a sign of something that could b used a recreational drug.. so do i "just" eat cheese and take them to get high?

ps. how to insert pic to these threads? i have cocaine paste problem on and was goin to show ferw pic if someone could help me out

but.. what does it do?
To me in my experience, a recreational dose can leave you feeling intoxicated like being drunk just not so intense and stupid if that makes sense but i never have really gone super high with dosages, so with what i have taken in a recreational dose, that was my exp.

To me in my experience, a recreational dose can leave you feeling intoxicated like being drunk just not so intense and stupid if that makes sense but i never have really gone super high with dosages, so with what i have taken in a recreational dose, that was my exp.
it's weird to describe how gabapentin feels, it enhances your mood and gives you a boost of energy sort of. It's a very subtle effect but some of us Like it.

Eat some fatty food(s) and add naproxen sodium > 220-440mg (aleve)... stack the doses

Edit:
IME a small amount of loperamide helps, too (~4mg)
Wow. This has worked for me the last couple days. 600mg gabapentin with soda + 4mg loperamide + 500mg naproxen at per say 9am.
10am - 300mg gabapentin with soda
11am - 300mg gabapentin with soda + 500mg naproxen.
About 2 hours in it hits in warmly. I had developed a high tolerance to gabapentin; but this worked out well. Everyone is different: this combo made me slightly euphoric, slightly hyperactive, chatty & I didn't get the nods. Plus it saves up on my gabapentin supply. Have to be careful with all the naproxen, though. So thanx for all the staggered dosing tips!

I get 90 gabapentin 300mg pills per month. I get a kick when I take 900-1500mg of these only 2-3 times a week. It’s not as nice as Oxys but it is pleasant.

I get 90 gabapentin 300mg pills per month. I get a kick when I take 900-1500mg of these only 2-3 times a week. It’s not as nice as Oxys but it is pleasant.
Agreed. Tolerance builds quickly with gabapentin. I even tried a few 10mg small doses of Baclofen with staggered doses along with the gabas, but the baclofen gave me an odd over stimulated, restless feeling that I didn't like. Again, everyone is different. I am on 2,400mg gabapentin daily. I have a pain management doctor & she is a bit strict - on a tight leash, as they say. So I have to watch my doses closely so I don't run out early in the month & deal with any withdrawls. But the gabapentin tips on BL have been very helpful.

Wow. This has worked for me the last couple days. 600mg gabapentin with soda + 4mg loperamide + 500mg naproxen at per say 9am.
10am - 300mg gabapentin with soda
11am - 300mg gabapentin with soda + 500mg naproxen.
About 2 hours in it hits in warmly. I had developed a high tolerance to gabapentin; but this worked out well. Everyone is different: this combo made me slightly euphoric, slightly hyperactive, chatty & I didn't get the nods. Plus it saves up on my gabapentin supply. Have to be careful with all the naproxen, though. So thanx for all the staggered dosing tips!

That's because specifically morphine can increase gabapentin absorption by up to 44% and Hydrocodone 14% in the one and only study. Many other opioids/opiates probably have varying increased absorption when combined with gabapentin within 4 hours.

It's easy to find on google by typing in gabapentin absorption increased by morphine as their is literally only one study been done on it and Hydrocodone.

Doses higher than 300MG lose absorption in a linear way. By the time you dose like 1200MG you need to wait like at least 15 minutes preferably 1 hour to redose. Then rinse and repeat with some crackers or some and Naproxen at 250MG can increase absorption by 12-15%. from what I read on another Forum and nowhere else so idk. Acidic stomach helps it kick in 2 hours instead of 3 which is quicker absorbing enough to notice a huge difference if redosing per every hour at 1200MG but it only lasts 5-7 hours. That would make 1st 1200mg dose then 1 hour later 1200mg more and one last 1200mg dose 1 hour later is the maximum effect you can get assuming your drinking lemonade you made yourself with lot's of lemon juice or acidic soda pop at the same time that is.

The next day though your tolerance will increase like drastically even quicker than any other drug including tolerance to opioids or benzos. It takes a long time for the recreational effects to return but the medical effects don't seem to ever go away I take it daily now as prescribed but I don't notice any type of a high even one time when I more than 7 days and nearly 2 weeks. Infrequent use as in 1-3x every 7-14 days should retain the recreational effects indefinitely.

Last edited:
WormWood, I too have a pain doc that’s pretty strict. I’m really debating telling him that the Oxy 20mg is not knocking out my pain the way they used to. But I am hesitant as I don’t want to put up any red flags for abuse.