• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G v's ICE

From observations, I would say one of the major influencing factors in determining what drugs personally are more likely to lead to dependency, is your taste i.e. whether you're an "up" drugs person or a "down" one. Do you prefer to be laid back, or to be charging?

Some might argue that G is both a depressant and a stimulant in it's actions, but if you can't normally slow down at will or find it difficult to sleep normally etc, then G could turn to quite a fancy IMO.

But, on the other hand, if you're a six coffees a day man, then meth might seem like the ultimate treat. It could even become something that replaces the 6 cups a day!

Used sensibly and irregularly, and disregarding possible health dispositions (psychological related, cardio/vascular disease, high BP etc), then neither meth nor G is possibly much worse or dangerous than the other, although meth has been shown to be neurotoxic even in small dosages.

G on the other hand is still a bit of an unknown. Discounting for a moment the dangers of over dosing; while permanent changes in brain function may be minor if any occur at all, there is nevertheless risks which accompany most drugs causing dramatic affects at GABA receptors. These dangers concern withdrawal symptoms and the accompanying physiological conditions which can prove life threatening.

Something that can make a drug potentially more or less addictive is the comedown. If something flattens you for days after, you're more likely to initially do it less, or at least plan to use when a suitable recovery time is available. But any drug that gives no "payback-introspective phase" is much more likely to be used spontaneously.

Perhaps then, as someone yet to decide, maybe the fundamental questions to ask yourself are; What's my favourite flavour? Am I an "up", a "down", or a "happily balanced in the middle" person, and how might that affect my susceptibility to regularly using either drug?

Killarava2day: Hmm...Perhaps it wasn't then. I really don't know. But it was unlike any meth i have ever had before, and im fairly sure we've both seen it all. Just one thing though, it is funny then that it didn't react initially as being meth. Curious...

Sorry mods. Back on topic...:)

killarava2day said:
Not one of those sources reported a death resulting from GHB alone, the deaths cited during the ninties have already been discredited ny a study refered to in the link I posted (not 1,4,B which is well known to have toxic qualities, even then that source cited only two deaths and didn't specify the cause of death, only that 1,4,B was involved.) Again, I remain unconvinced.

I see your point about the increased danger of 1,4-b over GHB. But given that 1,4-b is what everyone seems to be using, surely this is a moot point in this particular discussion?

Yeah but seeing as though people are so pedantic re: the ice/meth debate i think it is much more important to use the correct nomenclature be used in this case than with 4-MAR. I'd wager that one would be more likely to come across GHB than 4,MAR and considering the safety difference between GHB and 1,4B this needs clariffication than ice/meth.

I have indeed had 4MAR. I know it was 4MAR because as I said before, it was a completely different experience to meth. I have read 4MAR experiences on erowid and they are VERY similar to what I experienced. Very clear headed, I would imagine it would be a very beneficial drug for studying purposes, it makes creative thinking very easy as well.

I am not going to go into sources but a friend from the Phillipenes(spelling?) had a dealer who was getting 4MAR imported from the Phillipenes(sp?) I believe. As I said, I only tried the stuff twice (2 nights in a row :)) and then no more because I enjoyed it so much. It lasted quite a long time but the "peak" so to speak only lasted about 20-30 minutes, then you found yourself wanting to smoke more to get back to this point as it was just so good.

You can choose not to believe me, or to believe me it doesn't really matter. All I know is I experienced proper 4MAR and it was pretty incredible, I didn't even know it was 4MAR until I explained my experience to a friend who had a lot of experience with amphetamines who suggested I had 4MAR, he then linked me to erowid and all the stories there matched mine. I didn't do any reagent tests as I didn't have a pill tester.

In summary it was much more euphoric than meth, and was a real power drug. It made me feel invincible, it made me feel like I could do anything. When you are on it, you don't get big or dilated pupils like with meth. You look completely sober apart from the fact that you speak faster and have to control this :) It also increased sexual desires quite noticably :)

If you can find the proper stuff, I'd recommend you try it, it is quite incredible stuff, be it VERY addictive :)

4-mar is out there.
i have had it a number of times.
it burns clear till its all gone leaving no stain in the pipe.
much more euphoric than crystal, more clear headed and and a cleaner comedown. however it keeps me up longer.

ive had quality crystal and 4-mar in baggies next to eachother the difference is not that hard to spot even.

There have been three confirmed deaths of GHB in Sydney. There have also been deaths clearly caused by 1-4BD reported in the New England Journal of Medicine. Give me a bit and I will find you the citations. There have been 77 reported GHB deaths in the US for which I have seen varying levels of evidence.

There will shortly be an article published in the Medical Journal of Australia outlining all of Australia's GHB related deaths.

Buck

Here are a few case reports of GHB or precursor deaths:

Anonymous. Gamma hydroxy butyrate use--New York and Texas, 1995-1996. [Case Reports. Journal Article] MMWR - Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report. 46(13):281-3, 1997 Apr 4.

Karch SB. Stephens BG. Nazareno GV. GHB. Club drug or confusing artifact?. [Case Reports. Journal Article] American Journal of Forensic Medicine & Pathology. 22(3):266-9, 2001 Sep.

Zvosec DL. Smith SW. McCutcheon JR. Spillane J. Hall BJ. Peacock EA. Adverse events, including death, associated with the use of 1,4-butanediol. [Case Reports. Journal Article] New England Journal of Medicine. 344(2):87-94, 2001 Jan 11

You asked!

Cheers,

Buck

G can kill you easily and quickly, ice can kill you slowly and painfully in a mental sense. ive had 2 live with someone who would shoot up half grams of ice once or twice daily, its a fukn disgusting scenario, the shit is truely evil