• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

G is for growth (and goodbye)

aaah no more kitty as a mod.

I liked the way you moderated, a no-fuss, ballsy kind of moderating.

Cheers!

Wow my big-BL-sister has hung up the modding-gloves of glory then *hinted* i should post something here.

Well I certainly will miss my posts being censored and deleted by such a caring and sweet individual ;)

Nah in all honesty sorry to see you leave ModShip. You did a blindingly good job and always offered reliable and as-unbias-as-humanly-possible information and replies.

*gives Kitty a peach and a warming goblin*

nooooooooooooooooooooo. while i dont post much these days, i do occasionaly drop in from time, to time. I can only express that this is a sad day for bluelight members. While i except that you have priorities in life and its time to move foward. You will be greatly missed. My hat goes off to you for putting up with everything, the good, bad and difficult.

BIG HUGS FOR YOU KITTY
:D

PsychoKitten said:
Jake and vurt, you two shared so much of this journey with me and I thank you for walking beside me, you are both very special people who have enriched my life in ways I can’t even begin to explain. Babu, my panda, we were honoured to have you join us.

"The praise of the praiseworthy is indeed praise" - J.R.R Tolkien, The Two Towers

Great effort babe. :D

Never thought I'd see the day when Kitty gave up her forum :\

<3

GL with everything in future :)

yeah, i think it's extremely sad how people move on and totally disapear :(

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I'm going to really miss modding this place.

*DJC waves Goodbye* (even though your not actually leaving BL) :p

Congrats on a job well done Miss PK. Now lets go drink...

DJC*

^^^ drinks for sure, as for the leaving totally thing... we'll see hmm? It's called having a well earned break - other mods have had a well earned break - do you see Jake or Tarsy posting ;) :p

that's kinda ruined by the fact that jake posted like 2 posts above this isn't it? ;)

With two degrees and full time work to manage, who knows how much time I'll be able to spend procrastinating on here?

very sad to see you go (as Mod that is).. you've been great and keeping people level headed in this forum..

Shame I didnt get to know you a bit better.. but hopefully if you still remain part of the forum as a bluelighter we may get that chance.

Thanks for any words of wisdom I've collected from you!

shak

You said goodbye on the 17th Jan, and its 3rd Feb? And you still have the mod title? it's a long goodbye! :)

^^^ it took quite a long time for the admins to give raz his position, and the idea was to have kitty (as the longest serving mod atm) stay on for a little while, until we appoint a fourth (who will actually be her replacement) :)