• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Furanyl Fentanyl Tolarance increase

insutama

Greenlighter
Im just wondering dose the tolerance increase faster for fur fent compared to Fentanyl HCL. I notice with Fur Fent i started at 500ug and now i need like 2mg to feel anything and thats within the 2 days that i have used it. Also i was wondering is there a point as to were the tolerance kinda levels off like most opiates i have done the tolerance increases fast to begin but then you reach a point were the same dose will work and you don't need to keep increasing to get the same effects ? I just want to know if its the same with all fent analogues and normal fent hcl or if its just this fur fent thats particularly bad for this.

The tolerance increase is nearly vertical for both fu-f and fentanyl HCL, since fent hcl is 20 times stronger than fu-f it's tolerance will build even faster.

I am currently on my 3rd day of withdrawal from a 3month fu-f habit. In the end I was doing a gram a day just to feel normal. After the first 3 weeks it stopped producing any high to speak of... only kept going since the kick is scary. It's very mental as well as physical, and no other opiates help worth crap. I may yet not make it thru this, it's sounding like a better n better idea to step out in front of a semi on the freeway... or a high speed train.

My advice is never go more than 2 days in a row, and take 2 weeks off in between. Chasing that awesome fent high will land you in Hell like me.