• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Furanyl-fentanyl guide question for newbie

I've only heard of w-15. Nobody seems to know anything about it so I skipped it. Like I skipped MT-45.

I'm on bupe 6-8mg daily, so to me, sprays of Fu-F or Acetyl-F carefully dosed so 2 sprays would chase away any sort of pain is an ideal thing. Sure others should stay away. But like my doctors told me, if you get hurt really bad, which happened twice, I have to say I am on suboxone because they'll have to give me Fentanyl sublingual pills. They're called Abstral here in Canada. The 80ug ones made pain go away, the 200ug ones were strong enough to give me goodfeels from a full agonist like i didn't in a very long time. So, can someone answer my post about the 1:25 caffeine cuts of Fu-F (among other things, almost all I've read is junk from some people talking about hydrocodone).

@The_Real_Oblivion:
I can understand your fear of pure Acetyl-Fentanyl and Fu-Fentanyl but you should consider that with buying premixed powders you are putting a lot of trust in the vendor! It is definitely possible to produce a uniform mixture without hotspots but I tend to think that if you want something done right, do it yourself ;)
And you can make a solution for yourself! It is really easy and you actually don’t need any chemistry knowledge, only basic mathematics:
Where I am from basic nasal spray holds 10ml of solution and you get about 100 sprays out of it. So if you are going for 0,25mg doses you need to dissolve 25mg in the 10ml (25mg/100=0,25mg).. If you are unsure about your nasal sprays just go to the pharmacy buy a new one and ask the pharmacist how many sprays you will get out of it.. Then toss the content and fill it up with your adjusted Fu-F solution.. Just make sure everything is properly dissolved if you have problems getting everything in solution add some citric acid or a few drops of vinegar.. I recommend citric acid though as vinegar is a little disgusting ;)
If you have any further questions feel free to ask!!!

Wow. Talk about varying answers. Well, I tried a bit higher concentrations and got a bit of a high, but a bit nauseous as well. Not sure I'll even love it enough to go through the entire bottle, anyway! Thanks, Hank-that was the most useful, and think I'll try something very similar to that. Your math is spot on with what I was rationing-just took a lot of caution to get there.

Didn't help to see Prince was a culprit of it, though...

Got some, with the information on it below. It was very discrete, so no information was included other than the small droplet bottle in a small gift box. Some may be aware of the site. Very new, but want to be very careful on how to take this. Orally by mixing with something first? Nasally? Noticed .46 mg a drop, and .5 mg seemed like a common dose with decent tolerance? Could be way off. Never done anything hardcore, but do have an extremely high tolerance to Tramadol, and it takes about 20 mg of Hydrocodone per dose to get me feeling nice and relaxed.
But want to be super careful with this, especially the first time. Please, keep it civil on me (no putting down, or criticizing-as I'm not as "seasoned" on the lingo, rules, and acronyms as some on here). As basic as possible is best:

This product contains Furanyl-fentanyl dissolved in propylene glycol and glycerine.
Whole bottle contains 150 mg Fu-F and 5 ml of solution. Each mililitre contains 30 mg Fu-F. Whole bottle contains 325 droplets. Each droplet contains around 0,46 mg Fu-F.
Careful, this drug got its name because it causes the user to grow hair all over their body like a werewolf.

Wow. Talk about varying answers. Well, I tried a bit higher concentrations and got a bit of a high, but a bit nauseous as well. Not sure I'll even love it enough to go through the entire bottle, anyway! Thanks, Hank-that was the most useful, and think I'll try something very similar to that. Your math is spot on with what I was rationing-just took a lot of caution to get there.

Didn't help to see Prince was a culprit of it, though...

Mate if possible I would stash it away for another day. If you can even get high on hydrocodone (Well done btw, you haven't fucked your life up yet or your chance at pain relief should you require it in hospital setting).

I don't wish to encourage you to progress you opioid career but if you like the high of opioids you may wish to consider 15-20mgs of oxycodone or even the plastic new Oxycontin brand pills which you cut up as fine as you can with a razor blade or even better but not necessary, you can powder them with a dremel and then take the dose with some water on an empty stomach. You should get beautifully warm and high, stimulated with a noddy sedation - for hours.
Fent is really more suited to a chronic pain sufferer who like me has ended up on 20-32mgs of Suboxone - it's our last option, and the Fent high isn't a nice representation of an opiate/opioid, it's a bit devoid of a soul lol (my description).....

But I understand your frustrations and you're right, there should and are ways to find a conversion dose from your 20mg of hydrocodone but it would be uncommon to switch from one to the other in a medical setting as they would be ignoring a plethora of opioids that usually precede the need for Fent.

Others have mentioned the jacking up of your tolerance and I think this has alot to do with its short action and when you're trying to get to a warm feels from a drug that's kinda cold one tends to redose and before you know it 100mgs of hydro doesn't really feel like 20mg did.

Bit all your choice my friend choose wisely, then again many of us drug users seldom choose wise but we often choose.

Oh and the BA of oxycodone is higher than intranasal, I think oral gets up in the 90% range hence its wide use and effectiveness. If it didn't I would have IV'd all my oxycodone or at least my subsequent daily dose but the risk/reward isn't great, not for pain relief.....but dangle a bag of top notch SE Asian dope or Meth, MDMA rock in front of me and my arm vein will be all too ready to receive breakfast a dinner.

If it comes in a powder, do I just mix the appropriate dose with water, or propylene glycol, or glycerin?

Good question. As the OP-I finally upped my game (sort of) to one droplet nasally. Great news is that it seems to be the exact right dosage for my tolerance-which I'm NOT wanting to increase much.
Problem is, the effect wears off quite quickly, and wish it was in an extended-release pill form or other form that makes the effect last quite a bit longer (without killing me)? Don't really feel like going out and squirting the shit up my nose every 20 minutes. Anyone with a recommendation, I would appreciate it as well...
The strength and info again on what I had was:

This product contains Furanyl-fentanyl dissolved in propylene glycol and glycerine.
Whole bottle contains 150 mg Fu-F and 5 ml of solution. Each mililitre contains 30 mg Fu-F. Whole bottle contains 325 droplets. Each droplet contains around 0,46 mg Fu-F.

Doing liquid drops nasally with heroin, we call monkey water. So Mikey, what liquid did you use?

EDIT: Oh snap, I just saw the mixture of propylene glycol and glycerin. Oops.

I'd actually probably try once what they call that "monkey water" just once. Never tried heroin, I must say. Hard to find around this state, unless you know the right people. And I don't fit the bill of someone who anyone would suspect to try it. Even the Acetyl would be ok to see how I like it in comparison to Kung Fu.

Asking for a source is violating BLUA no matter how"discretely"you ask. This place is not a place to find drugs, but to discuss harm reduction especially when it comes to drug use.

Sourcing through PMs isn't allowed either.
Bluelight is for harm reduction, not for sourcing/vendor discussion!!!

I know the shop where some have bout the 5ml drop and 1:25 caffein powder but for me the best way have been to snort pills. But only find them where i live. Half a pill acryl-fent 2mg a pill and i nood hard. Now i got 2mg Methoxyacetylfentanyl a pill. And They are strong so start 1/4 of one pill. Have respect to fent-analog.

Take care

This is a bad idea.

I would be afraid to mess with fent analogues, even the less potent ones, and 40mg hydrocodone barely kept me out of WD. Feeling nauseous could mean that you're getting up to a dangerous level. Quit while you're ahead dude. And as for jacking up your tolerance-yeah. I was addicted to an *unknown* RC (labeled as something else) that must've been u-47700 or a fent analogue based on its duration. I have a perma-tolerance and it's not low. Due to the ultra-short duration, my tolerance probably quadrupled in a week. And going into severe WD every hour is not fun.

Last edited:
fentanyl 100mcg

currently im taking fentanyl 100mcg for the last 3 years im pretty opiate tolerant. im getting the mylan plastic adhesive 100mcg fentanyl patches i cut the patches in to 4 strips and place them under my tongue and im not getting good results. are there any other ways of extracting the medicine from the patch or should i try to get the patches with the gel inside? do they still make the gel ones and what brand name do they go by?

thank you for all the help i is greatly appreciated

currently im taking fentanyl 100mcg for the last 3 years im pretty opiate tolerant. im getting the mylan plastic adhesive 100mcg fentanyl patches i cut the patches in to 4 strips and place them under my tongue and im not getting good results. are there any other ways of extracting the medicine from the patch or should i try to get the patches with the gel inside? do they still make the gel ones and what brand name do they go by?

thank you for all the help i is greatly appreciated

Not that I condone or recommend people misusing their fentanyl patches, but I do have PLENTY of info on this particular subject that might help you.

I have been on the Mylan patches for more than 6 years. I was on 2 100mcg/hr patches every 48hrs for 5 and a half years and have been lowering my dose the past year and a half or so. I have A LOT of experience using the Mylan patches buccally..

If I were you, i would stick with the Mylan patches. They are good quality and are easy to use and get ALL of the fentanyl out in a more controlled way...as compared to other brand patches, especially the ones with the gel reservoir. Some matrix type patches release a lot less fentanyl when used buccally because they have extra layers in the patch that make it more difficult to "abuse". And the gel reservoir patches make it too easy to use up the fentanyl quickly, plus it's messier and less "controlled" like the Mylan brand.

Anyway...in order to use the Mylan patches buccally...simply fold the patch in half, so that the sticky side is on the outside, and then put it between your cheek and your gum. Be VERY careful. You could easily OD using the patch like this. Make sure you know how much your body can handle. After like ten minutes take the patch out of your mouth and then wait to see how it affected you...then you can figure out how much you can use and how long to keep it in your mouth. I wouldn't put it under your tongue anymore, as I find that wastes a lot of the fentanyl, allowing it to get swallowed before being absorbed through your cheek. That's probably why it hasn't been working so well for you.

My main point....I REALLY think you should stick with the Mylan patches.

OMG HOLD UP... If you do 1.8mg YOU WILL DIE.. You forget that all the fentanyl's and analogues are in MICROGRAMS = MCG. so if you did the calculations correct, it would be 1.8 Mcg.. IDK when you posted that, I just hope you are still alive. A small adjustment error like that can kill so easily. ALWAYS Double check. 8(8o

It would be nice to get a thread started, that listed all the ED50's and LD50's, for each fentanyl analogue, then sticky the.sob.. lol Maybe we can contact china and have them send some information over with the next gigantic shipment! According to wiki, fu-f had an effective dose in mice, at 0.02/kg, or ~0.01/lb, if we use that ratio, 1.8mg would be the ED50, for a 180lb person. Obviously what occurs in mice, wont directly correlate with humans, but it's a starting point.

Oh yeah, being that it's mixed with pg, do you guys think this could be vaped?

- Hopeless

^You are right
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Dose+translation+from+animal+to+human+studies+revisited
The animal dose should not be extrapolated to a human equivalent dose (HED) by a simple conversion based on body weight, as was reported. For the more appropriate conversion of drug doses from animal studies to human studies, we suggest using the body surface area (BSA) normalization method. BSA correlates well across several mammalian species with several parameters of biology, including oxygen utilization, caloric expenditure, basal metabolism, blood volume, circulating plasma proteins, and renal function.
The BSA mouse to human (60kg) is 1/12 so 1.8mg / 12 = 0.15mg or 150 microgram as a ED50

I am sure the OP is no longer posting here now, but there is no way in hell someone who can get high on hydro should be graduating to fent...