• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Furanyl-fentanyl guide question for newbie

To everyone saying that using Fu-Fentanyl, or any other analog will up your tolerance way faster;

I understand that if you get higher (which maybe it's easier cause the low dosage , and trouble calculating it correctly) it will make your tolerance grow faster, the same way it will grow faster if you get higher on heroin, but:

In a case scenario where someone was to reach exactly the same "high potency" from Fu-Fentanyl that he/she would get on heroin, would the tolerance grow more too?

Why?
Do you have proof of it?

I have been looking for some info about Fu-Fentanyl but there's not much sadly...

PD: sorry for my english :s

I would avoid fent analogues at all cost. If (or when) you become physically dependent on it, your life will become a nightmare. But the real nightmare comes when you detox/withdraw from it. It is an absolutely and utter nightmare that would will not forgot. I have detoxed off of morphine, dilaudid, oxycodone and hydrocodone and I would happily take any of those withdrawals over butyr-fent. I know...for over a year I walked around with a 5 gram vial of BF with me, using it almost hourly. Then, of course, my source ran out and I had what I thought was enough to taper with. Long story short, that gram did little to help me taper and when I went CT, it was literally the worst experience of my life. Plus, being short acting, if you use daily, you'll be waking up after an hour or two of sleep, dripping in cold sweat, only to have to get up, take more, to be able to fend off the Wds and get back to sleep. At that point, I knew I was screwed. And the PAWS? Crushing anxiety and depression, total lack of motivation, zero energy, etc. I literally had to take 10 days off of work during this because I simply could not function. I felt like I was dying. They lasted for months, and I was a cripple for the first 2 weeks of doing without. Any time I see a question about wanting to get into the fent analogues, I have to say this. Acetyl-fent is just as bad. They are more-ish, addiction traps for people with little self-control, and again, are a complete nightmare to get off. Just throwing it out there. Do yourself a favor and don't do it. I thought no RC could slay me, but that one did. In a way I will never forget. That was 4 years ago when you could buy the fent A's cheaply and easily and I fell into the trap. Having said that, I recently tapered myself off of a Hydrocodone habit that was 10 years old, and to be honest, it felt easy by comparison. But I really wanted to do away with the problem because I was feeling nothing from the Hydro and figured "this isn't doing anything other than staving off Wds. And, I feel 100% better, and don't feel like I am married to the pill box.

Last edited:
Hi everyone my name is Amanda, i have used cryogenic patches for a long time, but stopped because I became allergic to the adhesive on my skin. I have been reading some of the alternative ways the patches can be used.

Hi everyone my name is Amanda, i have used cryogenic patches for a long time, but stopped because I became allergic to the adhesive on my skin. I have been reading some of the alternative ways the patches can be used.

This is the wrong thread. This thread is devoted to Fu-f an illegal analogue of fentanyl.