• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fucked up shit youve done, drug-induced or not

more prositution stuff than i can mention here.

the thing i feel most guilty for is not caring when my dad got cancer, literally as soon as i found out my first through was 'this is a great excuse to use'

getting myself completely stranded in london with no money cos i was using and missed my train was pretty scary.

having to shit in a public park cos i was clucking and stranded in a different city one time is pretty standard but it made me realise how low i'd fallen. middle of the day with families about and no toilet paper and honestly i did not care, in fact i was making no attempt to hide the fact i was smoking a pipe of crack while shitting.

The first post has some pretty gross stuff lol.

The kitten thing is by far one of the most fucked up things ive read on BL. Fucked.

I wouldn't know where to begin with mine, so I'm not even going to start lol. I like reading stuff like this though. Makes me feel more human.

i don't see the kitten thing?!?!?

though from the OP, i have also gone through a vacuum cleaner, looking for bits of crack. i used to vacuum obsessively to try and avoid carpet sweeping but it had an unintended consequence.
As far as [hypothetical] animal abuse goes, I wouldn't dare expose your virgin minds to such abominations.

more prositution stuff than i can mention here.

the thing i feel most guilty for is not caring when my dad got cancer, literally as soon as i found out my first through was 'this is a great excuse to use'

getting myself completely stranded in london with no money cos i was using and missed my train was pretty scary.

having to shit in a public park cos i was clucking and stranded in a different city one time is pretty standard but it made me realise how low i'd fallen. middle of the day with families about and no toilet paper and honestly i did not care, in fact i was making no attempt to hide the fact i was smoking a pipe of crack while shitting.
I have prayed for my stepfathers death most of my adolescent and adult life.

don't worry @OrbitalCombustion i found it and whoever did that i don't wish to know htem.i love animals and one of the hardest things for me about being a filthy crackhead was the neglect of my cat.

like one time she was asking for food all the time, and i'd also noticed a lot of flies in the kitchen. i thought she was being greedy and just kept dumping more biscuits in her bowl. eventually another crackhead got fed up of the flies and looked for the source. turned out the cat wouldn't eat the biscuits in her bowl cos it was full of maggots and i just hadn't bothered to look.

also, i absolutely love my dad and don't want him to die, he's in remission now, just at the time any excuse helped and also there was a possibility if he died of an inheritance to help with the cost of my crack habit.

don't worry @OrbitalCombustion i found it and whoever did that i don't wish to know htem.i love animals and one of the hardest things for me about being a filthy crackhead was the neglect of my cat.

like one time she was asking for food all the time, and i'd also noticed a lot of flies in the kitchen. i thought she was being greedy and just kept dumping more biscuits in her bowl. eventually another crackhead got fed up of the flies and looked for the source. turned out the cat wouldn't eat the biscuits in her bowl cos it was full of maggots and i just hadn't bothered to look.

also, i absolutely love my dad and don't want him to die, he's in remission now, just at the time any excuse helped and also there was a possibility if he died of an inheritance to help with the cost of my crack habit.
I understand the inheritance thing, if my dad died it would be an easy million in my pocket (split between my brother). When I was speedballing coke/meth and heroin, I totally neglected my beautiful Golden at the time. I won't bother you with the details but he was not well and locked in his cage most of the time. I donated him to a loving family and he got his life back. I visited him for a while and he had a big yard to share with some other pups. Apparently the Hispanic family I donated to would use crushed up beer cans as fetch toys because that is what he brought to me when I visited him. In memorian: Lohgan Theodore Livingston (yes that is what I named my dog).

The first post has some pretty gross stuff lol.

The kitten thing is by far one of the most fucked up things ive read on BL. Fucked.

I wouldn't know where to begin with mine, so I'm not even going to start lol. I like reading stuff like this though. Makes me feel more human.
....I'd love to hear whatever you're willing to share. It makes us feel human for sure, good point. PM me if its too atrocious to share. ;)

Being benzo’d out in front of others, took too much Pregabalin one time combined with alcohol made me wayyy too fucked up.

LMAO! See thats a step in the right direction. I know everyone has at least a story or two of atrocious things theyve done to others or straight neglect for themselves and their environment. The purpose of this post is to give a non-judgmental platform to confess your acts that have possibly never left your lips or mind. I certainly have nothing against anyone here and their nature.
Sorry bud, tho I pride myself on my ability to see all sides and give the benefit of the doubt and strive to be open and accepting of all.... I just can not do it here man, I want to, I really do. But you sir are nothing short of atrocious. Really, in the most abhorrent and vile of ways. Real talk.

I mean, I've probably spent more time than I care to admit getting creative with new torture methods to inflict upon garden pests and then observing and measuring their reactions under a microscope but...

I've done some horrible, less than human things when I was addicted to IV heroin and IV cocaine. It's hard to even fathom at this point those actions originated in my brain, and my mind is starting to black them out it seems (as I try to recall some of them), but some will be vivid and clear as day probably for the rest of my life.

I'm not going to relive them by typing them out, but multiple things mentioned in this thread I've personally either done myself or witnessed, including some of the more ... common (injecting unknowns in desperation, I once missed a shot of heroin that was forming an abscess and I sucked it out with a needle and injected it in pure desperation, that kind of insanity) ... items listed in OP. Here I go reliving them, okay, that's enough for now lol.

Women, by far, getting robbed at knife point, cracking said knifer's rib, and, getting false imprisoned and blackmailed. And both times they absolutely insisted on sex and getting some kind of trophy (I.e., credit cards, phone, etc.) even though they know ill cancel everything and get new cards/phones). There are some pretty rambunctious women in this town. I've learned to cut to the chase, just try to steal sumptin or blackmail me, and ill give you a ride and front you, knucklehead. I won't even touch on the bored housewife's, mom's, or widows, girls, whatever, that just happen to be in the neighbourhood too. Way too funny.:sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator: