• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Fucked up on acid forever? Will it stop. I'm confident it will

Yea I refuse to think that I'm going na be like this forever. I can't accept that. Like I said I only have one good day of sleep since I did it but I felt fine yesterday just a little chsnged. Weed deffenitly brang the bad thought back. I feel like the more I talk about it positively the more I'm getting better. I talked to my cousinself who both did acid and they are helping me also. I refuse to believe I'm gonna be like this forever. I just need sleep that's my conclusion. But if I lay in bed tonight and can't sleep what can I do in order to make me sleep, is there anything I can take

You'll be fine. It's only been a few days since you rattled your psyche so it's common to feel hollow after a difficult first trip.

Take a break from weed, use some of your experiences as a positive prompt to change aspects of your life that you are worried about and most important don't talk your self into believing this will last forever. A couple of weeks and you are still troubled, then seek proper professional help.

There is a chance smoking weed again in the future may trigger these anxious feelings again but better to learn your limits now before frying your brain.

@one thousand words I already fried my brain with weed lol. I smoke alot or at least used to and it's always gave me anxiety u just always ignored it. After this shit I'm gonna take a huge break from weed prob even never smoke again. I'm keeping positive. Kind of laughing at how outrageous all of this is. U guys are helping alot. Send positive vibes it's deff working

just don't let the neighbors see

on this point, you should probably go talk to the trees.

Last edited:
Woke up this morning after a good night sleep feeling like my normal self again. Still a little off but my mind is very focused and on track today. Thanks for all your guys advice I just need to catch up on more sleep and ill be perfect within the next couple days. What a fucking relief

You'll be back! Not being able to see the same high deff sparkly trees will be too much to handle!