FUCK SOME USERS ON THIS SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniper Bruhmomentius

Bluelight Crew
You fucking sheep constantly bully me with your shit. Do you think Im some kinda of an idiot or something? Yeah, I was a legit clown back in the days, but Im doing my best to grow up.

Im fucking crying that people who have known me for years just make fun of me literally for no reason. Like how fucking shitty can you people be?

Last edited:
You fucking sheep constantly bully me with your shit. Do you think Im some kinda of an idiot or something? Yeah, I was a legit clown back in the days, but Im doing my best to grow up.

Im fucking crying that people who have known me for years just make fun of me literally for no reason. Like how fucking shitty can you people be?

I hope you fucking die
:( oh...

If that is how you really feel, and i have no reason to doubt that at all... Then this was a justified rant. I am sorry you feel that way and i hope it gets better. I am also trying to grow up. But i still am a legit clown. I just want to be a grown up clown.

Much love <3

I hope you fucking die
They may make fun of you because they see an opportunity call it a weakness which they seek to exploit the bully who is not much different from the pathogen in mindset and psychology.

So they seek weakness but that doesn't mean that the host or targets is weak just a sense of opportunity in a more vulnerable position and open to influence.

Then comes jealousy and simple scapegoating which is shameful but can be risen entirely above white witches ignore them and they literally have no more power or spell over you and they just vanish into the background and you can even wish them well on their way if you wish lol.

Once again, I had some thoughts few points head is scratching itself lol.

Man who did it? I mean... they gotta be some real pieces of work to take out their fears and issues on someone as fresh and possibly vulnerable to attack.
Bullies? Just weak pathetic ne'er do wells. They always get theirs, bro. Fuck em and feed em fish eyes and red rice.

I hope you fucking die
I will add that if you have ongoing trouble with bullying on the site please let any staff member know and we can deal with it appropriately <3

It's just the internet. I want to meet you irl one day when i have the money to get a flight. You've been cool with me. I hate to see people bully. It is a drug circus though

It's just the internet. I want to meet you irl one day when i have the money to get a flight. You've been cool with me. I hate to see people bully. It is a drug circus though
I would be very interested too to make yourself Cox and just have any sort of mutual chit chat about anything we may share interest in.

Or just say yo and teleport back lol!

If only.

... Upon getting some proper sleep Im fairly sure it was me misintepreting things, for the most part.
Shit all I gotta do is take a few puffs of the wrong strain of weed and I'm al like "WTF u say, man? U stank mf get a grip and stay da fuck out my face!" kinda attitude.
Just sayin'... it happens. Specially in a situation where one cannot be in close proximity (eye to eye) to pick up on those subtle expressions that give contex/definition vs. typed, cold and mispelled words on a piece of plastic.
Is what it is but I'm still down for buck da bully....
best

Humans are pretty hateful creatures, all in all. I wouldn't give much merit to it.
People hate others that have traits they hate about themselves.
People hate what they misinterpret, or fail to understand intellectually or emotionally.
People hate those that are smarter, more athletic, or have another trait they wish to possess themselves
Some people hate just for the sake of hating someone

People are dicks, don't worry about it
You're very entertaining, you seem to have your wits about you, and you do some posts that actually help people,
you have nothing to feel bad about.

fuck this guy fo sho! mf
n3shDBP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.