• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fuck shit, pissy fucky bum grapes what a goon (methamphetamine)

I've done the same thing after payday this month. It seems like a cheap drug with 30 per G aquirable, but after all the Bitcoin transfer costs and money on comedown helpers like values and hear it's a lot more than that. Plus the impulsive shit like driving 45 minutes while fucked for a promise of sex. It's not sustainable. Never again. Think I have had me fill.

This thread just reminds me how fucking nuts it is that I am 100% cool to go to work stimmed up on speed every single day because a doctor gives me a piece of paper.

it's almost like you're saying the whole thing's a bit of a farce on some level :unsure: ;)

not sure i'd have liked to have gone to school all stimmed up for my entire childhood mind...

not sure i'd have liked to have gone to school all stimmed up for my entire childhood mind...

Yeah I do have mixed feelings about this, especially with how bad Ritalin comedowns were for me even as an adult.

In the US the Adderall patient information leaflets even tell you to open the caps and mix the contents inside apple sauce if your kid won't take them.

How is that any different from... ya know... drugging your child? Oh right it's okay because, once again, a doctor gave you a piece of paper.

it's almost like you're saying the whole thing's a bit of a farce on some level :unsure: ;)

How could I possibly be inferring that a perfectly sensible system in which altering your mood by means of ingesting psychoactive chemicals is acceptable only if you can convince or pay for a doctor to give you permission slip while literally everyone else in society is branded a criminal and social pariah for consuming an identical substance in a more dangerous and unregulated manner because we deem alcohol, literally the safest thing in the world, as being the only acceptable intoxicant... a farce?

Nah mate, the logic is undeniable.

Wish I could get stimmed up on a piece of paper... 😜

The trick is to roll it up and do a line through it ;)

If you want to be a criminal and sell drugs without the risking of getting your arsehole poked in, become a private practice GP.

If you want to be a criminal and sell drugs without the risking of getting your arsehole poked in, become a private practice GP.

I've often said if Walter White was really so smart he'd have bought out a pharmaceutical company and quit the meth game early. Same shit but legal.

Well i have work in 4 hours and haven't slept a wink. Had my last smoke of crystal meth ages ago amd I still feel sleep is a way off.
I've just torn down my house looking for stashed benzos, found a 10mg bensiden vallie and had a bottle of wine over the eve.
Is there anything I can do to help mitigate the misery tomorrow? I plan on calling around for diaz and methadone or brown and force myself to eat. Oh and I'll need a little more speed i suppose.
Any comedown tips? FUBAR must have some!
get help pal get help

Just do some lean to sleep. Then when you wake up do some speed right before and if you start to crack during the day and you can’t sleep at that time, go to the nearest bathroom or private area and do a bit more.

Yeah, I'm just not doing crystal meth again. Fairly easy to stay away from I'm the UK. I'd be fucked in the USA or Australia etc. As availability is way easier.

I am one of those dirty bastards, lol. I have always been able to pull that off, I also smoke weed at every brake, and none can tell that I'm high as a kyte, haha
Yes, it’s an important skill to have. It’s usually comes natural to junkstars. 😉 I’ve managed quite a few shifts myself!

Haha yeah I think the meth related paranoia made it seem way more daunting than it was. Probably for the best I didn't start eating lots of downers in actuality...