• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Fuck shit, pissy fucky bum grapes what a goon (methamphetamine)

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Well i have work in 4 hours and haven't slept a wink. Had my last smoke of crystal meth ages ago amd I still feel sleep is a way off.
I've just torn down my house looking for stashed benzos, found a 10mg bensiden vallie and had a bottle of wine over the eve.
Is there anything I can do to help mitigate the misery tomorrow? I plan on calling around for diaz and methadone or brown and force myself to eat. Oh and I'll need a little more speed i suppose.
Any comedown tips? FUBAR must have some!

Opiates bring me down better than benzo's, gbl, booze. 80mg oxycodone or 240mg codeine... Not sure how helpful that is for working on though. Pin prick pupils and red eyes possibly too. But it certainly gets rid of the negative after feelings/effects of meth for me.

Ah do you know @Zopiclone bandit i totally forgot about the half dozen Accord 200mg quetiapine I have. Fuck!
I just pissed off my brown dealer by waking him up for 2 bags and a little bit of crystal as he loves it and only ever tried it off me. He smokes it like a champ, the beetles he runs are the same size as the ones he runs with gear! (I consider that a lot). I had a bit more crystal and a fucking shitty paranoid day at work.
I dont know how people can hide 3 day runs and go to work and shit! Hats off to the dirty bastards!

I'd advise the Quetiapine & day off, just try not mix too many different substances.
I knew there was Methamphetamine around, but it sounds that it's getting bigger here?

I'm sure it's only just taking off in this country, and I hope to never encounter it tbh!

Seroquel for a day, don't bother using amphetamines a couple days after. Doesn't work well or at all.

Benzos and alcohol work for me better.

LOL sessioning on a school night. That's when you know your hardcore. I think we've all had to struggle through that one.
I've had some lying around for months that was given as a tester, but not grew the balls to try it yet. Mainly due to not wanting to be in the position Mr battler found himself in.
My work is demanding and I very rarely get time off. And I have to be interacting with people so have to come across reasonably compus mentis.
Is it more of a speed feeling, or crack/coke feeling? And is there any chance of sleeping after? Which is my main concern. I do not cope well with no sleep. And it shows.

If you vape it after 4pm and haven't got any benzos or booze etc. To knock you out, no sleep for you.
It's got a nice rush but not as intense as crack, but the euphoria is strong amd lasts way longer.
I prefer it to crack.

And u can run it off foil I read. my guy told me this but I'd never heard of it. So thought h he was talking shit.
So after a good drink of rum, some Val's and a few points of the good stuff. It would be likely to get somewhere near to a normal nights kip. Might have to finally give the old girl a whirl.

If I were to try smoking it... how much should I weigh out? You can smoke it off foil like brown you say? I dont have a bubbler/crack pipe but could get one if it's a load better?

I dont know how people can hide 3 day runs and go to work and shit! Hats off to the dirty bastards!

they lose their jobs. i came in once after a long period of no sleep. went to the toilet to smoke a pipe. (crack) fell asleep before i could, for two hours, woke up, smoked a pipe. the director of the institute was walking down the corridor when i came out after. even when i was actually at my desk i was doing nothing. lost my job within 6 months of getting bad on light.

i didn't prefer meth to crack but i had a horrendous crack problem when i tried it.

I remember (over a decade ago) going to the loo and "waking up" 3hrs later on it smacked off my nut!
Not good for my circulation to say the least, fortunately it was silly o'clock in the morning so nobody bothered me / thought I'd tried to top myself again :oops:

Oh the time wasted on this shit :cautious:

Yeah drugs with long legs and harsh comedowns like meth aren't very sustainable. I would guess even H is more sustainable for work just in the sense that once you have a tolerance it's pretty easy to measure out a dose that won't make you nod out assuming the purity is what you expect. When I was on oxy the supervisor I had for most shifts was a pisshead and he had more trouble handling his booze at work (throwing up in the toilets then napping for a few hours) than I ever did with my habit. Meth will have you all over the place.