• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fuck shit, pissy fucky bum grapes what a goon (methamphetamine)

Just had my first trial with this Crystal Methamphetamine.

Some imported shards that has to be crushed down with great effort. Like real glass or something. It's a mission to grind it into fine snortable powder, really.

So far very impressed with this substance.

I used to do amphetamines in my early days but quality declined and the high just wasn't worth the taxing come down at the end of the session.

Had one 50mg line of Meth last night and i'm still going strong. 2mg Pharma Alprazolam did nothing to level me out or to combat the strong stimulation. Was hoping to get at least a few hours of sleep, but nope.

Euphoria and motivation still present and the hornyness is unreal. No problem getting messy again and again.

10 hours since last dose and still feeling high. No wonder people fuck over their lives with this one. Didn't expect it to be that potent at all.

Why the hell buy wet, solvent soaked speed paste from dirty Polish synths. You can get these rocketfuel shards that seems to last forever.

Can't comment on the comedown yet. But I guess it will ruin me. Regular speedpaste will probably feel like a walk in the park as a comparison 📷

Wish me luck. Glad I locked the rest of it away. Already thinking of smashing that stash box to get more when the comedown sets in. Silly, yes.

This is the Devils drug, I can tell only after one go. It must be treatet with the upmost respect. I hope to follow that path.

Yes indeed, it has a bitch of a comedown, especially after you've been up multiple days. You have benzos though and they can help immenseness. Try and eat before you sleep and drink something, preferably something with electrolytes in it.
If I have enough benzos and nice food and beer in I actually don't mind the comedown at all actually.

200mg Quetiapine isn't a large dose in general, the max dose (NICE guidelines) is 800mg every 24 hours, but can be given more if the prescriber has reason too.