• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Fu-F (furanylfentanyl) dosage

I personally do not recommend nasal administration of fent threw a nasal spray bottle or the like. With this dosage administration a number or extra variables must be accounted for. These include what form your fent is in. If it's a freebas form it must be converted to an acetate ,citrate or hcl using things like white vinegar or other food safe acids. Then one has to wonder just how much has converted and if the acids will then damage the nasal cavities.

Also new dosage formulations must be mathematically devised based on the amounts released per pull or spray using a liquid nasal method. You would have to use a spray device that released the exact same amount per pull/spray. Not all do. One could easily use to much. Then one has to worry about excess buildup of unabsorbed drugs in the nasal cavities which could become activated later while dosing subsequent doses. Or you may worry about your spray bottle equipment becoming faulty. What if the spray bottle somehow dispenses to much or to little. Just to many extra variables that could easily be ignored by an intoxicated user.

I have researched the fact that smoking extremely small amounts spread out by 10-15 minutes is the easiest way to gauge a safe dose per dozens of online reports. Does the poster even know what form his Fu-f is in? Ow and you really should never use a pure fent without a narcan kit at hand and hopefully an experienced friend who knows how to administer the life saving antidote.

Last edited:
Shadow I'm just trying to get you to understand you can only understand yourself. What works for you could easily kill someone else. I remember someone stating somewhere fentanyl specifically when IV will cause a severe effect on respiration no matter the dose just due to the compound it is. I'm not trying to take you down, but I am just trying to get you to realize you don't have to give back to show appreciation for the advice you have received, but just say thank you. Give advice because you generally have concern for someone's life and want to prevent harm just because you value the sanctity of life and not for any other reason. Not because you want to feel any way about yourself, but because you care or else you will give misguided advice because your thoughts of sharing are not for the sake of others, but yourself. I hope you can understand the point I am making.

Conversion charts and calculators are nothing new, but everyone and every substance is different so really there is no standard on figuring out dosing just a ballpark idea. The only safe way is to start low with every substance and figure out the safe level for one self as it could very well be that someone who's never used opiates needs multiple mg possibly due enzyme and metabolism issues although no one should assume this applies to them without lab tests proving it yet someone tolerant might die off 5 mcg because of some freak adverse reaction, which everyone should assume is a possibility starting even if there's no knowledge or even with tests results saying it's not true as tests can be wrong as us humans only know so much and do make mistakes. Always with any new substance start with an an allergy test of running an inactive amount on the skin where it's inactive excluding fentanyl being transdermally active as a compound before an allergy test on the tounge before attempting an active dose once the allergy test dose has had time to wear off so doses don't stack only then to slowly dose higher and higher increments to figure out the right active dose for each substance with each individual. This should be done by everyone for any new substance being experimented with as not only can you always take more never less, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Don't get me wrong shadow I may be hard on you, but only because like everyone including me we need help and not to put you down or make myself feel superior by standing on top of you. I only care about preserving life and if I have to knock you down a peg to do so I will yet I will not take pleasure in it. Only in caring about sanctity and beauty of life in its entirety of ugliness and splendor. I hope one day you do the same too so you can move forward from the life struggles you've shared so often. Just remember there's never a singular formula for life and even if there was you'll never grasp it so rather than try just appreciate it, enjoy it, and share it. If you don't get what I'm trying to say I fear you never will, but that's OK as that's life just know I'll check you until you do.

I personally do not recommend nasal administration of fent threw a nasal spray bottle or the like. With this dosage administration a number or extra variables must be accounted for. These include what form your fent is in. If it's a freebas form it must be converted to an acetate ,citrate or hcl using things like white vinegar or other food safe acids. Then one has to wonder just how much has converted and if the acids will then damage the nasal cavities.

Also new dosage formulations must be mathematically devised based on the amounts released per pull or spray using a liquid nasal method. You would have to use a spray device that released the exact same amount per pull/spray. Not all do. One could easily use to much. Then one has to worry about excess buildup of unabsorbed drugs in the nasal cavities which could become activated later while dosing subsequent doses. Or you may worry about your spray bottle equipment becoming faulty. What if the spray bottle somehow dispenses to much or to little. Just to many extra variables that could easily be ignored by an intoxicated user.

I have researched the fact that smoking extremely small amounts spread out by 10-15 minutes is the easiest way to gauge a safe dose per dozens of online reports. Does the poster even know what form his Fu-f is in? Ow and you really should never use a pure fent without a narcan kit at hand and hopefully an experienced friend who knows how to administer the life saving antidote.

Very good point about the spray, I should've clarified that it's only a safe(ish) method when you prepare it yourself and know exactly what you're doing. Also, I shouldn't have said spray, because while I did mean intranasal, I really meant to use it in drops. But you're right, scratch the spray advice, a dropper bottle would be much safer. Good call on all the variables.

for the sake of HR, if people are still going to buy fu-fent and not use a scale or volumetric measuring, you better be opiate tolerant... if your gonna eyeball... literally less then the size of the red part on a match is enough to put u in nod mode 30 seconds after IV'ing. if you do more, you will die and not even realize it... especially if ur not tolerant. to keep it safe the size of the tip of a pin is what is good.

If your gonna not use correct safety precautions be warned.

so to sum things up I am on subutex for 2 years, 8 mg a day. i have gotten down to 4 mg a day.

I eyeballed some fu-fent, basically the size of this ** not piled high or anything. when i did it, slowly inject 20 units at a time, thats literally the BEST advice you can get.... is INJECT VERY SLOWLY.

i hope this helps, and please do not use my dosage as an example to go by, because first of all only you know your tolerance. and do plenty of research.

lastly i will repeat.

if your gonna eyeball and not take this seriously, leave a suicide note just in case... No seriously.... and PLEASE. SLOWLY INJECT 20 units at a time.

be safe out there.

Last edited:
for the sake of HR, if people are still going to buy fu-fent and not use a scale or volumetric measuring, you better be opiate tolerant... if your gonna eyeball... literally less then the size of the red part on a match is enough to put u in nod mode 30 seconds after IV'ing. if you do more, you will die and not even realize it... especially if ur not tolerant.

If your gonna not use correct safety precautions be warned.

so to sum things up I am on subutex for 2 years, 8 mg a day. i have gotten down to 4 mg a day.

I eyeballed some fu-fent, basically the size of this ** not piled high or anything. when i did it, slowly inject 20 units at a time, thats literally the BEST advice you can get.... is INJECT VERY SLOWLY.

i hope this helps, and please do not use my dosage as an example to go by, because first of all only you know your tolerance. and do plenty of research.

lastly i will repeat.

if your gonna eyeball and not take this seriously, leave a suicide note just in case... No seriously.... and PLEASE. SLOWLY INJECT 20 units at a time.

be safe out there.

I'm sorry but really slowly injecting is not enough and is far from "the best advice". This drug is to potent to inject. The only reason you did not die was because the bupe was blocking a portion of your receptors.

The red part on a match head looks like way more then 5 mg's. Less then half that looks like over 3 mg's and finally using the size of anything to try to comprehend a dose of Fu-f is silly and dangerous. 1mg IV'd by a tolerant user who is not on bupe can kill you. 500 mcg IV'd by a intolerant user is enough to kill.

500 mcg's evaporated on a 1 inch portion of foil likely leaves zero residue behind. Meaning you probably could not even see a 500 mcg dose to begin with. Why are people injecting this stuff without measuring it volumetrically? If you happened to instead have been taking an equivalent dose of methadone and then IV'd the fent like you did you would have overdosed.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but really slowly injecting is not enough and is far from "the best advice". This drug is to potent to inject. The only reason you did not die was because the bupe was blocking a portion of your receptors.

The red part on a match head looks like way more then 5 mg's. Less then half that looks like over 3 mg's and finally using the size of anything to try to comprehend a dose of Fu-f is silly and dangerous. 1mg IV'd by a tolerant user who is not on bupe can kill you. 500 mcg IV'd by a intolerant user is enough to kill.

500 mcg's evaporated on a 1 inch portion of foil likely leaves zero residue behind. Meaning you probably could not even see a 500 mcg dose to begin with. Why are people injecting this stuff without measuring it volumetrically? If you happened to instead have been taking an equivalent dose of methadone and then IV'd the fent like you did you would have overdosed.
I'm not going to go into the massive doses I was taking during my period of fuFentanyl abuse, but I can say that I eyeballed literally every single dose. But, I can also count numerous occasional where I was so close to OD that I made peace with myself and expected not to wake up. As for what was previously posted I can also testify that if you misjudged a dose it is, quite literally, instant nod and respiratory depression. It hits you like a brick wall and not in a good way.

Taco I understand where you're coming from.

Cruelbri that's horrid advice and you are lucky you did not die.. an astrix mark is definitely more than a mg. Plus 20 units is not a measurement especially when one could put the same amount of fent in 2 ml and 0.4 ml leaving a 5x difference in strength in that 20 units of liquid. Even worse a match head size bump is easily 50 mg and should never be the size of a fu-f single bump dose. A mg would be a fraction of a grain of sand where a microgram would be a 1,000 fraction grain of that grain. mg is not something to eyeball let alone ug (mcg).

Shadow to say the least I really hope you understand. I'm so tired of seeing you act ignorant.

your right it all depends ezpecially if its piled... but u know what people are stupid me being one of them i guess? and like SHadcow said awhiule back u guys are really taking this too far... i did ** spread out FLAT and it was not killer bad.

i rather give someone whgo will not listen an IDEA of what to take instead them fucking up. so basically les then * on a spoon not piled high or anything

This 100 times

Here's what you should do OP
Get proper safety equipment, like gloves etc. and get a good milligram scale. Get a solvent the Furanylfentanyl is really soluble in (maybe water+citric acid, but I'm not sure, so do your research) and weight the fu-fent twice and get it in a solution like 1mg fu-fent per 2ml solvent. And don't forget to do it in a small closed room and clean up really good afterwards, because just a few grains on the floor could kill an animal/small child.

Proceed as you would with normal fentanyl. Fu-fent seems to be 5 times less potent, but still, it's better to slowly titrate yourself up.
Start with an allergy test, like 10 microgram / 0.01 milligram.
Then 100 mcg, wait at least 30min till you take more and increase in 50 mcg steps.

And if you find your sweet spot don't take that much all at once the next day, fentanyl and it's derivatives have a really small half life, so if for example you took like 0.5 mg total in like 5 hours injecting that much the next day all at once could lead to an overdose.

Other than that, don't eyeball, don't use something like a scoop and have someone around with naloxone

To make it short : Dont mess with fenttanyl/analog unless you have a rhino tolerance to opiates and ready to play with fire.

So, after doing fu-fent for 3 days straight. I have come to say the drug kinda sucks....

you do a shot and you nod out 20 seconds later

you get a tiny rush but the urge to redose is ridiculous....

it really doersnt give you any warmth or any of that, just like everyone else has said it gets rid of pain and thats about it.... if your thinking of getting fu-fent dont waste your time. get some other shit that actually makes you feel good

Thank you all for the advice. Life has been treating me well and all has been groovy (sorry I went absent on this). The fent analog "experiment" went great, btw hehehe

So, after doing fu-fent for 3 days straight. I have come to say the drug kinda sucks....

you do a shot and you nod out 20 seconds later

you get a tiny rush but the urge to redose is ridiculous....

it really doersnt give you any warmth or any of that, just like everyone else has said it gets rid of pain and thats about it.... if your thinking of getting fu-fent dont waste your time. get some other shit that actually makes you feel good

So true lol