• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids from subutex to methadone

Jaykay222

Greenlighter
have any of you guys been on a script and decided to go to methadone from bupe?

iv been on 16mg of subutex for a while now and i just feel better in general when i used to be on meth, so i see my doctor tomorrow and im going to ask him to switch me from subutex to meth has any one else done this? i plann to be on maintenance for a while and feel better on methadone so thats my reasons for asking to swap, what do you guys think about this?

I have bounced from Vicodin and OxyContins, to Suboxone, to Heroin, Morphine, Dillies, to Methadone. I achieved the greatest success in my adult life on MMT the first time around. Then kicked Methadone for Suboxone, Ambien to help sleep, and Gabapentin. Rough fucking switch. Rough. But going from bupe to m'done is super easy. The question is why do you want to make the switch? Methadone is definitely a last option type of program from opiate addicts. Make the Subutex work, and try to boost it with the occasional benzo or some gabapentin.

thanks bro, i stopped injecting heroin about 2 months ago but before that id been on meth before but i done a really quick detox on it, it was to fast and i started using again and i done the exact same with bupe came off very quick i started at 16mg and dropped 2mg a day and again it was to much for me i felt like shit and went and used.. but i just remember feeling better on meth in general like my mood was better. iv just been prescribed diazipam aswell and its been a god send for my anxiety. but i plan on staying on a maintenance dose for about a year so im thinking i might aswell make myself as comfortable as i can during this period? i just seem to feel better on meth, il probably switch over to bupe again right at the end when im on a low dose of meth. thats the plan man.