• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin From lurker to member

Psychonaut Lasagna

Greenlighter
Hey yall!

Decided I should finally get around to making an account. Yall have been so incredibly helpful over the years, from harm reduction to just reading personal experiences and takes on using, having used, etc. .

To start, it's fair to say I am a heroin addict. Or, more appropriately, I am a curious and caring person who just so happens to be addicted to heroin. Well speedballs to be exact. If I'm going to cook up a shot, might as well add some sugar on top; or so that's the logic.

Originally I started down a path of knowledge. I wanted to experience every pop culture drug, and their potential/common ROA atleast once. I'd record the entire experience on paper each "session" with damn near too much information (I should probably add to Erowid). But I didn't want to just feel the drugs personally. I wanted to try and step into the shoes of regular users. Ive lived in the ghetto my whole life and have been around drugs and users my whole life but was lucky enough to have a supportive network of family and friends.

First it was meth, then K, then my dear love: heroin (bth). All the other pop culture drugs I've already done besides crack and peyote. Probably won't be doing Crack since I already shoot coke. What more can it offer?

It's been about 4 months since I first met her in a crystalline, crude but "pure" form as BTH. It didn't take long until I started shooting. I've gotten clean twice, the longest of which was about 2 weeks, the second about a week. And now it's as pure as I can find (and I have excellent sources). Typically Afghan. And the blow is always ~95-100%. Currently, after having gotten clean about a week ago, I'm at 20-30mg H + 80-150mg C once a day but lately I've decided it'd be a great idea to shoot coke again (my fucking veins...). But last night half my body went partially numb leading me to believe I was having a stroke or a "mini stroke".

So now I'm here! Thanks for just being vocal. Luckily and unluckily I am the only user I know personally. Everyone else just gets hammered constantly, rails blow here and there, and smokes poy 24/7 like good, tax paying citizens.

Respectfully,
A square of lasagna

Hey man, welcome to bluelight. Sorry to hear about your scary experience. I think most people find it extremely difficult to just dabble in heroin. The hooks sink in fast

Hope you can grit your teeth and nip this in the bud, you are likely not physically dependent given the very low dose and low frequency of your use so now is an excellent time to do so when all you have to contend with is breaking the psychological barrier of letting go of the high. I say that's "all" but truly that will be hard enough as it is as I'm sure youre aware

Much love brother