• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids From GHB to Phenibut: Q's Baclofen Dosage, Ethanol Cross Tolerance...

pandamnit-in-fl

Bluelighter
I transitioned from 24/7 GHB use to phenibut a few months ago. I was a heavy GHB user (HIGH tolerance), and it takes ~7.5 g phenibut / day to maintain me.

I'd like to now transition to Baclofen (I ordered some from China, figuring I might need more than a doc will prescribe).

I tried 75 mg and then 90 mg (different days) - despite the meds, I was going through significant withdrawal. I don't mind going through some wd, as my goal is to taper down, but I've been unable to find dosing info (on bluelight) from others who had HIGH tolerances for GABA-B agonists and used Baclofen.

I'm thinking I may need 150 - 250 mg Baclofen, but I'm not going to try that much without some input.

So here are mestions:
  1. Any other heavy G users use Baclofen - what dosage worked? Is there a range I should be mindful of?
  2. Cross tolerance from GHB / phenibut to alcohol? (not a big fan of drinking, but would like to be more social).
  3. I might take a few days to not take phenibut/baclofen and give my GABA-B receptors a break (don't worry, I can do this). How much can I bring my tolerance down in a day, two days, three days? If it comes down fast, I may just want to do that. Stimulants really help me stay off the GABA-B agonists (the dopamine helps).

Just curious but why not try just tapering down on the phenibut? It's quite long acting so if you go slow enough then you likely hardly notice.

sorry I don't know enough about baclofen to offer any dosing advice.

The phenibut, from what I understand, is more toxic. I'd prefer finding the right baclofen dosage if possible.