• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Friends you have converted to E.

Long time voyuer great thread had to post.
I've introduced nearly all of my friends to e, (who use on a very very rare basis) which strangely has made it lose alot of its uniqueness! My group of friends has that Aussie attitude of "Let's get fucken pissed Fri, Sat and Sun nights" The occasional use of rec. drugs over the past 3 years has made my intrest in alcohol consumption plummet to about 1 drink a week. I may have tried, I emphasize TRIED a variety of drugs (e, whizz, coke, k, shrooms etc) and in the summer when there are several events I may use a little more. After 3 years drugs are still event enhancers to me. However I see alcohol slowly starting to damage at least two of friends to the point where i'm reasonably sure there is an addiction. My drug use may get joked about " Ha ha when are you going to stop taking pills and going to raves etc" but, fuck thats once every two months! I'm not drinking twelve beers a night! Don't get me wrong my friends are great people, they know who I am and that I understand the ramafictions of what i'm doing, but sometimes you know the legal drugs are the ones that hurt that most. err that got a little off topic sorry ;) Yeah so they all take a 1/2 sometimes usually when its free the cheap bastards :D But still go out and get retarded *shrugs* i guess they use it as an alcohol enhancer
I do so love that experience of bumping into old "mates" who thought I was a loser for taking a pill 3yrs ago at a rave/club and they look like they are 3weeks into a month long crystal binge, incoherrent and very shabby.
I guess its all about making your own choices, not forcing those choices onto anyone else , minimising the harm and taking responsibility for your own actions.
apologies for the long 1st post, love the boards here it just proves my point that ALOT of very intelligent people use drugs.

well one of my friends is coming over who doesnt do pills but we still go out together, its just not the same and i know she said she doesnt judge me but whenever im peaking she gets so worried and asks if im ok and what ive taken and all this shit, she just wont beleive anything i say now.i dont try and get on her onto pills but like everyone else said it would b good to share a great experience with her. This is mrs sparlke by the way.i know my bf has converted many such as myself but i just cant seem to convert any of my friends.i still see them tho but its just not the same. :(

I find it really awkward being around friends that aren't chopped when im out . They always seem to have a worried concerned look on there face , like im embarrissing them .When im chopped i neeed to be around people on my level or friends that can let go of there insecurities and inhibitions.

Hey I thought that I would share my first time story.....

I'm 24 with a partner and 3children. For a long time I was your typical I'm never going to do any drugs, besides WEED8) , I don't want a hole in my brain bullshit8( ! I met my current partner 3years ago, he used to do the rare 'e' but that was it. The friends he hung out with were regular users and we would all go out together and party. (I never had a problem being a by-stander, I love the chats with our friends when they are Pingin!)
For a while we lost touch with our pals and finally I hit a point in my life where life was too straight and boring, pot was no longer enough and I wanted to "live some life"! I went to my old time friend who we all call Dr.Col and asked to be fixed up with my "1ST E". This guy always respected my decision in the past never to do anything more then pot and was a little concerned and tried to con me out of doing it! He relented and gave up the pill (white palm tree) My partner and I decided that I would drop it at our fave drinking hole. It was gre8t!!! I couldn't have asked for a better first pill. I felt totally safe with my partner by my side. (He was straight, just in case, he loves me too much) I danced by little ass off all nite long!!! Dr.Col rang me half way into the nite to make sure I was enjoy my experience, what a sweetie.

I have now become a bit of a user with one a week to party hard and do my social butterfly routine at the local pub!

Stuart said:
why would u charge them more, you are just buying on there behalf, i don't personaly believe in jacking the price up for friends..
as for a bad batch... buy a test kit!

in small batch's i think it's ok, it's if you are suppling them, and all there friends and there friends friends, and you get a name as a guy who can 'hook stuff up' is when it would get messy.

stuart; i wouldn't charge them more mate :) i was just saying that i dont think there is anything i could do to outweigh the extra risk i'm taking.. and yes, test kit has recently been bought!! (got some pills and couldn't find a test on PR and similar-but-different pills had had bad results, eep)

but yeah, i think we're coming from about the same place.. i'm just a bit more cautious about it

party on

I've converted too many damn people to e, which has since led on. Although I didn't introduce the people directly. In fact I only introduced one person to it, and then it spread like a virus.

Still feel responsible though...

I got a friend hooked on Erowid, and in about two days the fear is already beginning to subside in her. Before we know it, she'll be gurning like a champ. :D

I have reason to believe I've inspired a few people to try LSD. It's a bit early to say how it's affected them, because these friends have only been telling me about it in the last few months.

i current count comes to 9 people.
i got converted myself by a friend who is out of the scene now. too bad for him :)