• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Friends said bluelight was shut down

Blue:30

Greenlighter
I'm not tech savvy & idk how the internet works, all I know is I have been coming to Bluelight for years & one day I could not find the site anymore I asked friends about it & it turned out neither could they , soon after rumors started that Bluelight had shit down right around and I just beloved it because , well ... It didn't exist long story short many members don't come here anymore because they can't find the site google decides what we see and most people use google based browsers and for some reason you can not find Bluelight threw a google search like you used to be able to and any link won't work it like it's being filters and kept from us you used to be able to type in anything drug related and Bluelight examples/links would pop up not now and tech savvy people know why ????Bluelight has information that saved my life and many others, Info that you can't & won't find anywhere else,

Sorry for the typos I'm in a hurry typing this and not a great writer.

The site was never down, you can still find it via Google search, and links to it still work and always have. However, it is true that Google has changed some parameters in their search engine optimization to make it so we are deprioritized compared to how often we came up in the past when searching drug topics.

I can't get to it threw google to save my life no links pop up and ones that do do t work only way im here afters hours if trying different things is Ask Jeeves lol untill now I beloved it was shut down and I'm not the only one who can't find it maby phone is the problem ? I'm on android phone no search engines work but ask jeeves

Bluelight has information that saved my life and many others, Info that you can't & won't find anywhere else,
Agreed, Blue:30.
Bluelight has brought me outta a terminal tail-spin and haven't returned since. I just feel extremely lucky or blessed to have found this site (the people here). Glad you made it here. Maybe we can all get along and contribute to the cause and affect/effect of harm reduction.
I'm on android phone no search engines work but ask jeeves
Maybe there is some app or whatever causing this. Everyone want our metadata for their own well being and sales (so it seems but in my opinion it goes a lot deeper than that).
A lot of times if I have to search a certain topic re bluelight... I will type something like, "tapering benzodiazepines bluelight.org." and some results will appear but once one gets here create a shortcut on home screen so one can easily get back... then maybe use the search engine here at BL for specific info.
Welcome to bluelight, Blue.
My hopes are that we all find a balance and evolve as one.
Much love and be safe.
Ptah

If you have an Android phone install the DuckDuckGo app, it's on the Play Store. You can even put a DDG search bar on your homescreen like the default Google one. Then just do all your searches like that. No more censorship.

i3F5dhR.jpg

If you have an Android phone install the DuckDuckGo app, it's on the Play Store. You can even put a DDG search bar on your homescreen like the default Google one. Then just do all your searches like that. No more censorship.

i3F5dhR.jpg
Bill gates said way back the video is on youtube how we can Lower the population with vacines and now the corona the same guy that says we are overpopulated wants to save are life with vacines the war in Iraq was over opium not oil people wake up and the opiod crisis was man made to get more controll get us on subs and methadone more hooked and then Flood the streets with Fentanyl and fent in the dirty over cut tar more population controll I'm going crazy don't mind me I'm just terrified I don't trust our up tops any more this is not the please for this where is will they find and kill us for talking bless you people and thank you for you kindness here on BL love you all ......This world is so controlled it's all fake, not to go off on one, but, why can't we take opiates but can drink and smoke cigs they don't care if we die or about our health obviously why do they even watch in here , why can't we grow plants and make our own medication for personal use where I live we can't even collect rain water why what's in the water they so badly want us to drink, God bless us all be safe don't trust media or anything they wanna keep us poor and stupid and hold us back currency is only valuable because they say it is imagine if we created our own currency and made our own items to by with it started our own society why do you think But coin scares and pisses them off so much the opiod crisis was bull we can all be stuck on methadone tho the number one killer now euphoria apparently it's a crime to feel pleasure/good oh and pot that's o ky legal because they lost controll over it it's to easy to grow and they wanted money they won't admit that tho just because the government says it's right or wrong don't mean it is is freedom free well then go grow some flowers for pain or or some leaves for energy personal use they even wanna take the kratom because they want everyone on subs and methadone the world is sick we are sheeple I'm very scared

Welcome to Bluelight @Blue:30!!
Very sorry for the rant Guys , I'm also sorry and appoligize for all the typos and one big sentence, I know it was not the place, and in doing so I may look crazy , I am feeling all those emotions I've been on lockdown for weeks lost my job no money I'm scared and been watching Conspiracy videos on youtube & maby it's not something I can handle being a very paranoid hypocondriac who's already angry about the mistreatment or lack there of from the medical industry love you guys bless you blue light people and I hope you all have a happy healthy High euphoric love filled future peace friends

I'm scared and been watching Conspiracy videos
Stop. 😁 They are all based on something but the big picture is not that obvious and is at once, IMO. Shit is getting real here. I'm about to hole-up.
love you guys bless you blue light people and I hope you all have a happy healthy High euphoric love filled future peace friends
Wow. This is nice and thanks. There is a lot of shit-talking here at times but in the end we all have that common thread whatever it may be and the "love" that goes with that.
there is a lot in that quote that i get lost in as it is almost overwhelming. I will receive it with humility.
And may the universe smile on you and yours always.
One

The site was never down, you can still find it via Google search, and links to it still work and always have. However, it is true that Google has changed some parameters in their search engine optimization to make it so we are deprioritized compared to how often we came up in the past when searching drug topics.
Definite censorship regarding combinations. I realized this last week. Google is an authoritarian empowerment system.

Dude, if BL had stopped existing, I don't know what I would have done with myself the last two weeks where I've been sat at home in isolation. Got more drunk? Ate all my shrooms and time travelled?

Anyway, glad you found it, OP.

As for Google, lolsies....I discombobulated Google as much as I could on all my devices. They're about trustworthy as the CCP.

Stop. 😁 They are all based on something but the big picture is not that obvious and is at once, IMO. Shit is getting real here. I'm about to hole-up.

Wow. This is nice and thanks. There is a lot of shit-talking here at times but in the end we all have that common thread whatever it may be and the "love" that goes with that.
there is a lot in that quote that i get lost in as it is almost overwhelming. I will receive it with humility.
And may the universe smile on you and yours always.
One
Long explanation by a horrible writer bellow long story short

Is it a quinsodense that since this post for the first time in 3 months Google shows Bluelight just as normal as it did in 2012 and all the links pop up as another thread was posted by another guy today saying they don't I'm just so confused I know how crazy it would be to be related but what a quinsodense huh!!!!

Unless board don't read bottom I can't write it just tells story how I found this out .......
Thank you guys goodnight glad to be back Ps don't worry I won't Post about this anymore 💖

SO like I said for months I can't find it threw any search engine that came on my phone even the plain internet explorer one ....sorry not smart with technology I just pay close attention I'm ocd 😂. Anyway I'm sure it's quinsodense but I told my GF hey Grab your phone feeling sure it's still the same google it was hours ago, the way it's been the last few months before using duck duck go today thank you guys , Anyway I tell the GF type in Bluelight sure no matter what she won't be able to don't the site that no matter how she types it no link will bring her there, ...Well side by side we type it in me in Duck duck go her on google android just like me assuming it won't show like always it link there if it does she gets there in one second first try me in shock jaw dropped lucky she has been with me for ever and heard of this for months knowing ived tryed everything is still looking at me a bit crazy but does still believe me.Thank god !!!!

I go on my phone decide to go back threw google all the links pop up and you can get to google like normal also another guy posted a thread about being unable to find it today so I'm not crazy I also was sent a screen shot of duck search working but not google.

Not just us, forums in general seem to be far less likely to come up.

I don't get any for anything unless I specifically request it with the site: prefix.

I noticed that some library's have Bluelight blocked. :(

Not surprising, they probably don't wanna deal with complainers saying people are looking up websites related to drugs in any conceivable way in front of their precious little angels.

Can't say I blame them. Some people just looooove to make trouble for other people while most of us desperately try and avoid it.

Hate Quin. Quin got me all stupid in the reading comprehension department. Or maybe it's the booze, who's to say?