• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Friendly scientist not completely new, but reintroducing after a hiatus!!

neuropharmnaut

Bluelighter
Hello again all from a long time lurker who took some time off after the Spanish Inquisition a few years ago :(. Miss those folks!

Looking to talk science, research, and experience with various NPS and obscure compounds to pass the time during this pandemic!!

... who took some time off after the Spanish Inquisition a few years ago :(. Miss those folks!
:unsure: Maybe we could bring it back to surface? I am quite sure there would be many who would take the scepter and run with it.
Looking to talk science, research, and experience with various NPS and obscure compounds to pass the time during this pandemic!!
Obviously threads have found you and have been created.
Welcome to bluelight, neuropharmnaut.
Looking forward to reading through some of the content as this would be my weakest sub-subject of drugs and whatnot. haha
Anyway, until I can learn the links to link to I guess we will just have to give you a hug and send ya on yer way.
Be safe and keep them chems coming.... Peace

welcome back :) If you haven’t found it already Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion is a great forum you’d probably like. Idk the level of your technical knowledge but try not to be intimidated by some of the discussions on there. If you don’t know something yet (Idk jack shit compared to some of these peeps) then it makes for some great reading.

Welcome back! You mention interest in obscure compounds, I wonder if you have heard isotonitazene and the other analogues of etonitazene that have been showing up the research chemical community?

Sadly, isotonitazene is basically gone as only two large batches were produced, leading to an abundant amount of scammers claiming to have it.

But it’s truly my FAVORITE drug EVER. No word of a lie. Potency of fentanyl+duration of heroin, with actual euphoria to go with it. Very cost effective and I thought it was my final answer after years of searching. Do you know anything about it?

welcome back :) If you haven’t found it already Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion is a great forum you’d probably like. Idk the level of your technical knowledge but try not to be intimidated by some of the discussions on there. If you don’t know something yet (Idk jack shit compared to some of these peeps) then it makes for some great reading.

Thanks, will definitely check it out! Sounds like exactly what I am looking for here.

Welcome back! You mention interest in obscure compounds, I wonder if you have heard isotonitazene and the other analogues of etonitazene that have been showing up the research chemical community?

Sadly, isotonitazene is basically gone as only two large batches were produced, leading to an abundant amount of scammers claiming to have it.

But it’s truly my FAVORITE drug EVER. No word of a lie. Potency of fentanyl+duration of heroin, with actual euphoria to go with it. Very cost effective and I thought it was my final answer after years of searching. Do you know anything about it?

I honestly don't know a whole lot about these compounds and did not realize they are re-emerging. Interested to look more into the pharmacology of these!

:unsure: Maybe we could bring it back to surface? I am quite sure there would be many who would take the scepter and run with it.

Obviously threads have found you and have been created.
Welcome to bluelight, neuropharmnaut.
Looking forward to reading through some of the content as this would be my weakest sub-subject of drugs and whatnot. haha
Anyway, until I can learn the links to link to I guess we will just have to give you a hug and send ya on yer way.
Be safe and keep them chems coming.... Peace

Ha, I don't think I knew them as well as you may be thinking, but appreciated them all the same. Thanks, I look forward to contributing as much as possible!

I honestly don't know a whole lot about these compounds and did not realize they are re-emerging. Interested to look more into the pharmacology of these!

ISO WAS A great compoumd and I have no idea why no one else is making it, this new etezene that came out is garbage , it only lasts about 2 hours before your needing to do more even though the rush from IV is great 2 hours just aint long enough