• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

friend charged with trafficking..

hoptis said:
You say this was sniffer dogs in a car park in Victoria? I've heard similar things. Can you tell us which car park and what day of the week and time this happened?

a car park in st kilda on friday night at around 1am

hahahahaha i know wat car park that is hahahahaha yeh the cops have been there all the time now

i got two mates going through the court system atm, both in WA.

1) house raided
2) similiar to this story, cops searching them in a carpark.

anyhow, take everyones advice so far. get a good lawyer. from what ive heard from people who have been in the situation before, (some doing time, some not) a good lawyer is a must, and legal aid lawyers are almost as good as a guilty plea.

also, id be careful about how much u cooperate with the cops, both my mates in each case told the truth, and havent been cut any slack. their lawyers advising them later they should have kept their mouths shut!

Captain Ping said:
I think the moral of the story is... LET SOMEONE ELSE DO THE DRUG DEALING. Don't do that shit, no way is it worth it. Just DON'T. And if you've got a mate who deals, and if he's truly your mate, you will tell him in no uncertain terms that he is making a big fucking mistake. Its his choice in the end, obviously. But its your responsibility to tell him unequivocally that he has made the WRONG DECISION, whether he believes it or not. Cheap pills and easy access to drugs is not worth risking the freedom and life of a person you love. Its a temptation. but you really have to step back and see that its bad bad news.

capitan ping..... your drugs have to come from someone.... i take my hat off to the daring dealers in our society who supply the masses... they have guts... and not everyone does it for the money.... some people just want to make it easier for everyone to enjoy the life :) so don't bag them, unless the government suddenly turns around and makes it all legal... then they are the only option.

Originally posted by Technic
a car park in st kilda on friday night at around 1am

WTF was he thinking? Hell I know exactly which carpark you're talking about...there was a huge article in the Herald Sun and a thread on that article on Bluelight.

Geezus, I used to live across the road from there and even I knew there was a massive police presence. Even more so over the past month or so.

I'm not surprised he got busted...but I'm bloody surprised he was stupid enough to be there!8)

Thats a very romantic way of looking at it, Frog. And pretty short-sighted as well. I'm not saying drug dealers are scumbags, just that worldwide drug-hysteria is too great for any reasonable person to allow themselves or their loved ones to participate in that side of the trade. I know there are are different levels; I'm talking specifically about the sort of dealing that attracts jail time (which isn't very far up the chain as we know). Like most of us here, I believe that drug laws are generally extremely unjust and out of step with the facts of human nature, and I may choose to break some of those laws when it suits me. However, while we all take risks for drugs, dealing goes above and beyond the average risk and attracts some serious shit. Dealing will always happen whether you personally choose to deal or not, so do the smart thing and let someone you don't know do it. Sounds like passing the buck, but I don't see another choice given the terrifying current world attitudes. This is not a joke, its your life. And this is harm minimisation after all.

I find your respect for the 'daring dealer' pretty hypocritical... are you going to do time for them when they get caught? Catching a dealer doesn't martyr them for OUR cause... it martyrs them for the cause of the conservative majority. People will always take the risk to deal, just as people will always seek to alter their consciousness - but if you ruin your life over selling drugs then the conservative majority are right about you.

tell him to do drug cousiling get as many letters saying how gooder boy he is and this was not normal behavior due to drugs make sure he has family in the court room judges like to think the family is supporting him
at the most he will get a cbo community bassed order

but they may have photos of him from previos weeks apparently there was an un marked police car driving in n out weeks befor hand taking photos or video footage