• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

French new guy amongst you !

SickWilliamBoy

Greenlighter
Hi there !

First, please forgive me for my poor English !
As I said in the title, I’m French so I dont speak your language fuently ! But i think I can be understod... dont hesitate to tell me if sthg is wrong with my English :)

Alright, I am à French, young guy, but have a lot of experience considering drug use, and abuse

I live in South France, near the meditarean sea.
I’m a nurse studenr and know a lot about anatomy, pharmacology, metabolism....

About my drug use :

I began to smoke cigs when I was about 12 years old. First shots of alcohol during the same Time, and I quickly began to smoke pot, which I liked so much at that time ! When I was 14 years old, I could easily smoke ten joints a day, or even smoke pot with a waterpipe.

The first hard drug I tried was kétamine, at thé Cambrai’s teknival near Paris, here in France.
I liked it pretty much, and it opened my desire to try other drugs

Then a friend of mine gave me some speed at a party, which was a great expérience. When I say speed I mean amphétamine base, not meth as you call it in the Us !

Well, when I was 17 years old, I smoked so much that I had to sell pot in ordre to pay my own consomption. So I began a rather « efficient » dealer, I made 500-600 euros of bénéfice a week. I was pretty comfortable.

But I also began to sell cocaine, in order to make more benefits. And as you imagine, I became « accro » ( I dont know what’s the English for this word) and at the end (that’s to say before I was arrested by the cops) I was snorting between 1 and 2 grams of strong cocaine a day...

Then later, I didnt felt the effects of cocaine anymore, because of my unbelievable tolérance... so I began to smoke it (after cooking it in order to make crack)
That was the beginning of a strong but short addiction (smoked approx. 100g of crack in 2 months, with my girl who was selling cocaine, so no problem to have the product)

After that fucking périod, i began to take some codéine which was sold over the counter here in France. But in 2017,a law was voted, saying that codeine and dxm will be under prescription... that’s why I began to snort héroïne, because I needed an opiate to be efficient in my daily Life...

But one year ago, I had to leave my natal area in order to continue my studies.
The problem was that where I arrived, there is NO heroin at all. Or very weak product

So the only solution was to take some skenan (morphine sulfate, 200mg caps)

And in order to make the effects stronger, I began to iv it....

Well, I have to go but I have a lot more to tell you about me, so I will be back soon !

I hope you’ll enjoy my presence here !

Take care of you all ! And see you soon ! :)

Hey @SickWilliamBoy, great intro - we're glad to have you!

Looking back on everything, was there a drug that you enjoyed the most? It sounds like you moved on from one drug to another, and seemingly left them all behind, except for morphine now? Or do you still use cocaine?

Either way, good luck with your career, and I hope to see you around :)

Welcome to Bluelight!

Hi madness !

Thanks for replying :)

To be honest, I enjoyed all drugs I did, I can say it’s a sort of passion you see ! And I tried so many drugs that I can’t say that I really prefer one to another...
I forgot to mention it in my first message but I tried nearly 50 different molecules in my life so it’s difficulté to choose which one would be my favorite...
I don’t have the time to continue now but I will make the list of all drugs I did, maybe tonight !

Hope all is right for you, see you seen guys !

To complete my previous post, I have to say that I still use cocaine relatively frequently (smoked and snorted depending on the context) and also ketamine when I can access it, also heroin and psychedelic drugs such as mushrooms and lsd / lsa (but these are very rare)

During my life i’ve already used : coke, hero, lsd, lsa, shrooms, dmt (that I loved so much !) ghb, morph, codeine, tramadol...

But yeah, my prefered are morphine, hero, cocaine and dmt !
So sad that i can’t have dmt anymore !

If some of you understand French, I wrote a pretty good TR about my first try with it! It’s on the French site « psychoactif » if you want to read it !
If i have the time, I will translate it in English and post it there if you want !

See you soon men !

We'd be happy to hear your account of your first (or any other) experience :)

It would be best if you post it in the Trip Reports sub forum so others can find it easier.

Your english is better than some native speakers honestly, something I've come to expect from the french.

Bonjour monseiur

Je mappelle la *CUNT*

VOULES VOUS COUCHER AVEC MOI CEST PAS?

MERDE

lol vive la france

when I was little studyn hip-hop I remember buyn Radikal, Groove, Zone 6, magazines, etc. Peace to underground.

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments !

You seem to be more welcoming / friendly than a lot of French I knew on forums or where ever haha

About my English, I studied it at school, I was pretty good but I lost a lot of my capcities when I exit school :(

But writting here will remind me a lot of forgotten words I think !

Think it was a great idea to register on BL :)

Take care of you friends !