• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Freebasing generic concerta?

willy420wonka

Greenlighter
Would it be possible like ritilan, and would it even be worth it? I've snorted about 35-40mg at very most in one sitting and I find the effects to be ALMOST like a coke rush but far less euphoric and a lot more anxious with succchhh a long comedown. Any thoughts or tips? Thanks

he's talking about making it into freebase and then vaping it, I think.

Yeah that was my plans tricomb. But if it isn't worth it then no worries. But does anyone actually snort this shit recreationally semi often?

lawllll fucking concerta bro.. loooolll

sell those fuckers and buy some real drugs

Yeah that was my plans tricomb. But if it isn't worth it then no worries. But does anyone actually snort this shit recreationally semi often?

I find methylphenidate to lack recreational value, kind of like if you think of caffeine as a car, it's like they put a turbo/supercharger in it, so it's a very strong powerful high, but IMO it's dirty, and feels like a gross caffeinated feeling, and then add "on crack" to the description. Way too many side effects for my liking. I'm sure people snort it though.

^
Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

A lot of people love snorted Methylphenidate, some like snorted Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin) even more than snorted Cocaine. I know BL'er synthetix prefers MPH binges over cocaine binges, since he feels comfortable putting large amounts up his nose since he knows exactly how much is in each tablet, unlike unwashed cocaine.

If you have any addictive tendencies, don't snort/inject MPH, as it's extremely moreish, and really easy to find yourself in a binge. I've never tried coke or MPH, so this is just what I've read. I would never recommend anyone to smoke MPH, though, let alone smoke Concerta, a time released version.

ergicmergic thanks. Well I did some more snorted/testing and yeah it definatly can get you up there like a goood stimulant such but the comedown far overpwowers the small pros of this substance. And like you said I shouldn't snort it if i have addictive tendencies good call because I was addicted to cocaine and oxycontin for the last two years been about 4-5 months sober from both of those. TRY to only stick with weed and alcohol but the addictive side of you tries to find excuses. Im done with the concerta btw. Waste of time. Thanks for the replies.

^
Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

A lot of people love snorted Methylphenidate, some like snorted Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin) even more than snorted Cocaine. I know BL'er synthetix prefers MPH binges over cocaine binges, since he feels comfortable putting large amounts up his nose since he knows exactly how much is in each tablet, unlike unwashed cocaine.

If you have any addictive tendencies, don't snort/inject MPH, as it's extremely moreish, and really easy to find yourself in a binge. I've never tried coke or MPH, so this is just what I've read. I would never recommend anyone to smoke MPH, though, let alone smoke Concerta, a time released version.

quote for TRUTH. i fucking LOVE the mph euphoria compared to dex - but you have to find the correct dosage for you. long term binges are also useless - if you use it say twice a month, the euphoria is extremely potent in comparison to cocaine in my opinion.

i've gotten some decent quality coke too. the crash of mph is fucking awful though, worse than anything. but it's worth it in my opinion. those few hours of pure bliss are to die for.

i usually chew up the concertas. if i can find the instant release ritalin's then i'll binge extremely excessively as its horribly moorish, and it just amounts up and up. trying to extract the mph from concerta is a long winded process, and the white gunk inside also has some kind of waxy crap on it too which clogs up my nose.

My therory in order to b able to smoke ritilan first u need instant release ritilan In u need to search what's it soulable in u can use iso or water crush pills mix water or iso draw off top place on a mirror let it dry by it's self cause it will melt quick u then razor blade pure metgephendate into a pile add either few drops ammona or some baking soda then cold cook just simmer u prouble will have to vape this in order to smoke it successfully try it

IR Methylphenidate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Concerta Bullshit

I have done many stims and I still have love and appreciation for mph. It was my first stim love. Wish I still had a script. Anyways, don't smoke Concerta that's retarded as fuck. Don't even take them. Get your script switched or sell em mane.