Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Freebased 2c-t-7 - Experienced - Zoinked

coelophysis

Bluelight Crew
So here's how this goes. I consider myself very experienced with psychedelics though I never underestimate their ability kick your ass back in line when you begin to think you've conquered them or something. This was a downright horrifying experience I went through.

About 2 weeks ago a friend and myself got the brilliant idea to freebase some t-7 and try it out for size. We were smoking multiple hits off of some tinfoil and we must have spread out somewhere around 20mgs on the foil. After about 3 hits each and nasty tastes in our mouth we folded up the foil, which still seemed to have at least one more rip left on it and stored it away for a rainy day. Nothing too incredible happened from that night of smoking it. Some moderate effects, some distorted vision and racey feeling, but no full on visuals. Definitely not a "trip."

Fast forward to last night, I'm back at my friend C's house and he brings up the little piece we had stored away. We both decide, "ah hell, why not, might as well hit it anyway.'' He handed me the folded up foil and I unraveled it. There was a tiny little chunk of yellowish white chemical left. It looked like it could have been a 12-15mg nugget of T-7. I went to hit it first, I was standing up at this time. I applied the flame and sucked down the vapors. By the time the hit I took reached the bottom of my lungs I had an extreme buzzing going on in my head. Not anything like my previous experience with smoking this stuff. I thought to myself "whoa this is something different, I was not expecting this." I soon lost my balance and had to plop down on a couch.

I sat there and it came on strong. Scary strong because it was unexpected and it was nothing at all like the 3 hits of t-7 I had taken previously. It was a rush and I'd say 20 seconds after I exhaled the smoke it was almost impossible to see. My friends would walk by me and there would be an obscene amount of trails, so many that it was impossible to stay focused.

At this point I was beginning to go blind. It almost seemed like I was in a fish bowl staring out trying to make out what reality looks like through water. My heart was racing a million miles per minute. And then my eyes began to roll back into my skull and I was shivering and shaking the entire time. I tried to stay with it the best I could, but I could feel myself going in and out of consciousness. The visuals would get over powering and I'd be gone. I could see completely through my friends like they weren't even there. And then I'd be gone. It was near impossible to stay focused and in this reality.

Now normally when I fall into a heavy psychedelic experience I will of course go with it. Sit back and let it do it's thing. But something about the method of ingestion and not really knowing how much had gotten into my lungs assisted me in being a little panic stricken. I was in no way prepared for it. And it definitely felt like I was fighting to stay alive. I could have enjoyed it, I suppose? But how many people have freebased T-7 before any way? And I'm sure they would do a lot less than that. Plus knowing t-7 is one of the more dangerous psychedelics did not help my state of mind. I thought for sure I was either fighting back death or had snapped something in my mind. Of course this all seems very thought loopish which does happen on psychs even though it never really happens to me too much because I know how to be calm and get through the loopy thoughts.

It felt extremely unnatural and scary. If perhaps people have been doing this for years and I knew there was no danger in it I could have maybe enjoyed it the whole time for sure. But I was out there enough that it felt like I could have fallen asleep and that to me isn't supposed to happen on psychedelics.

I've been sort of down lately and feeling rather reckless with myself and what I do. After this experience it kind of made me re-think everything. I've never been someone to trip out and need my friends to be watching over me.

My friend had also hit the foil after me and he said he felt about the same way he did from the first time we did it. Which did not help at all in convincing me I didn't snap something. But I suppose that big rip I took was just a majority of what had been left. I guess I got it all. I suppose maybe from when we smoked it all weeks ago all we had really done was base it down to a more potent little rock type of deposit. And that first hit, which happened to be taken by me was the one to really send someone to hyperspace.

I think I'll be playing it a little more safe from now on and don't know if I'll be touching 2c-t-7 again. I don't blame the drug for my reckless behavior but there has always been something about the ol' t-7 that was a little unnerving to me, if you will. The visuals were blindingly intense so that was another reason why I had felt I was definitely on far too much. I've taken 17 hits of LSD before and even those visuals fall in comparison to what I was seeing last night.

I would definitely not recommend smoking t-7 to anyone. I don't know if what happened to me was a screw loose & a bad reaction because of my own head or if it was a borderline OD. It's hard to tell and it's all so foreign that it's just not worth taking the risk with the little that we know about doing t-7 that way.

Thank you for reading, this is my first trip report ever. I just wanted to let everyone know about my experience. Be safe everyone, I know I'll be practicing being safe for a little while now ;)

substancecode_2ct7
explevel_experienced

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting report, man. Why is it that you freebased the T-7 instead of simply smoked the salt? I haven't heard of people doing that heh. I think T-7 can be pretty dark, like you mentioned.

Well I guess we figured it's just a better way to get all of what it's worth out of it by smoking it that way. A lot more woulda probably been lost if I had put it in a pipe or something.

Ah. When I smoked it I simply put ~3mg on some foil and put a lighter under it. I'd bet 20mg smoked would be insane for anyone lol.

Ah. When I smoked it I simply put ~3mg on some foil and put a lighter under it. I'd bet 20mg smoked would be insane for anyone lol.

Well that's what we were doing with it. But it had continually burned down so the hit was like purified I suppose.

Yeah, that makes sense. Did you find it to be physically uncomfortable when you came back to somewhat-normal reality? It made me really uncomfortable.

Very uncomfortable on my body, plus with a killer headache from outterspace. :/

I hope that our conversation from last night popped into your head during this frightening trip and helped you realize just what you've become Daniel...

Did you freebase the 2C-T-7, or are you vaporizing the HCl salt form?

Good trip report. I tried 2ct7 a few times in Japan. It's a killer to snort and I would not recommend this to anyone. The other times I just swallowed it. Can't remember the dosage, it was purchased from a store in japan back when all the RCs used to be legal.

If you want to try a psychedelic that I ranked above this for fun and lack of paranoia/negative aspects try track down 2ct4. I tripped absolute balls on this for 18 hours. It was seriously intense for maybe 6 hours, moderately intense for another 6 and still going coming up tio the 18 hour mark.

Did you freebase the 2C-T-7, or are you vaporizing the HCl salt form?

The powder was spread across tin foil and I put some liquid on it and burned it from underneath.

By the time I had smoked it the second time it was all cooked down to a little rock.

My T4 experience was a bit of a disappointment. I had 18mg and though it was intense, it was more of a dissociated-type trip than the sensory enhancement and emotions of 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7.

I'd be up for another go, but at half the dosage.

Have you ever snorted 2ct7? Your trip reminds me alot of a time where I snorted an unknown but large quantity of it. The visuals were so strong for a few hours that it was almost impossible to see. The body load I also got was incredible. I haven't experienced such a severe headache but my friend does everytime he says.

Interesting report, man. Why is it that you freebased the T-7 instead of simply smoked the salt? I haven't heard of people doing that heh. I think T-7 can be pretty dark, like you mentioned.

We did smoke the salt , we chased the dragon like you would with heroin

I have indeed snorted it. This was nothing like this time. I've maybe snorted 10-20mgs of it on different occasions.