• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Freebase/IV Cocaine as a one off treat. Is there any safe way to do it?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
Ok im doing something special in the future and it will be my last time ever using a needle to IV any illicit drugs. Ive IV'd coke before but never smoked freebase. I had a terrifying experience the last time I used cocaine though. I snorted about 150-200mg in 2 big rails(aussie coke is usually pretty low purity) and within five minutes I was trying to empty my nose of coke, I was white as a ghost, heart flipping out like never before, tongling extremeties, inability to talk properly. It scared the absolute hell out of me nd I flushed that gram and vowed never to do it again. But what if it wasn't coke and it was something else that made me react like that because id IV'd cocaine and crystal meth in the same syringe before and always been fine.

I was thinking, I want to get 1/2 a gram and either freebase it(not crack) or IV it and save one for a speedball. But im concerned about the health concerns. Is it inherently dangerous if I use low doses? Is one safer than the other regarding freebase smoking and IV'ing? I will probably have a benzo beforehand to prevent a panic attack if my heart does get a little high........ Do you think if I check my blood pressure before I do ll this, I men right before and its normal and I have no pre existing heart defects, that ill be able to use it safely?

I IV meth regularly btw, is IV meth more stressful on the cardiovascular system than the intense rush of smoked or IV'd cocaine? Im happy to forget it if theres no safe way but its something ive really wanted to try and it will only be a one off. Heroin is my DOC along with psychedelics.

And doses or things I can do to make it safer/things which are especially dangerous?

Oh and please don't give me the whole "You wont do it once, youll get addicted" crap. cocaine is rare in my circle, id rather use meth but with heroin cocaine is better. And its the last time ill be injecting and ive shot and smoked tons of meth but not a whole lot of coke and IV coke is a lot more directly euphoric than IV meth, im just concerned abot hypotension but im 25 and not obese. Nor do I use meth daily, im fairly healthy.

Last edited:
I'd stay away from it. I have tried it and intravenious use but wouldn't recommend either and I've only ever had a miniture blip with crack, I now stick to sniffing, it really is the best and safest ROA. A quarter g in a glass of wine is damn nice too.