• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Freebase Amphetmines

Sambino

Greenlighter
How do I prepare most pills such as foclian and ritlan to be free based what supply's do I need and what do I need to do and do you think it would be bad to mix alcohol with amphetmines or any CNS or PNS stimulants how long would freebaseing foclian IR and XR would last when I rail foclian I feel a small rush for 15 minuets and feel high for 50 minutes or so and that's the IR when I take it orally I feel no rush and just feel high for 90 minutes or so snorting it is the strongest way I have found but what about freebaseing it is it stronger does it last longer? Thank you for your answers

Dude, you keep making these posts. We cannot tell you about synthesis and you are using freebase rather loosely. AFAIK, dexmethylphenidate itself is basic (may be wrong, someone will know). Why do you want to smoke these things? You do not seem to have the proper knowledge to attempt any conversion of any drug other than crushing it up. I am telling you for your own good. You will 1) hurt yourself trying to increase your high and 2) get banned from here for innapropriate threads.

How do I prepare most pills such as foclian and ritlan to be free based what supply's do I need and what do I need to do

Does this not sound like asking how to make something? Was not another thread of yours closed? Look, I am not one to lecture anyone on how to take their drugs, but you need to educate yourself first and only ask for tips when you are stumped on a tricky part, not just ask "how do I do this".

imagepng