• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants freebase adderall extraction + smoking the freebase questions

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Regardless of wastefullness, i want to extract d-amp sulfate/L-amp sulfate and convert it to a HCL salt then turn that into a freebase, now i await some mad chemists instructions

just take care and don't get into synthesis territory because that's forbidden. if you want to extract something to minimise the risks of using it in the original state, it's okay. like a CWE for codeine or making a poppy seed tea. but I hope this isn't intended for synthesis

just take care and don't get into synthesis territory because that's forbidden. if you want to extract something to minimise the risks of using it in the original state, it's okay. like a CWE for codeine or making a poppy seed tea. but I hope this isn't intended for synthesis
its forbidden genuinely? well technically i wouldn't be synthesizing as it's already here i just want to seperate it from the sulfate form to convert to another so that i can experiment if smoking 'freebase' d/l-amp will be a much shorter high which would be quite nice because somtimes it lasts too long, somtimes not long enough basically this can be comparable to a cwe just alittle more complex

i almost succeeded with minimal knowledge of chemistry, but alass it didn't keep its form for some reason but i fucking damn well can state for the record i succeeded but did not succeed at the same time.
but if ya think its a stupid question/violating rules you can go ahead and rip up my thread, but atleast throw it in the recycling bin

it's okay mate, as I told you, extractions are allowed. I just attentioned you because I didn't know what was the intention of this extraction, so it was just a head's up to not go into synth territory. if it will not get enough responses maybe I will move it for you to N&PD

it's okay mate, as I told you, extractions are allowed. I just attentioned you because I didn't know what was the intention of this extraction, so it was just a head's up to not go into synth territory. if it will not get enough responses maybe I will move it for you to N&PD
goodshit (y) id give it a second shot but unfortunately even with over a thousand addys, i can't simply waste drugs i wouldn't want to be smited by the almighty for doing so

Wasn't the HCL version of Amp smokable? And the freebase a nuisance to work with.

I recall reading yesterday, got a terrible memory making up thing's by its self. But the HCL has a good burning point is what my mem say's.

Hcl can be smoked, and much more easily converted to freebase, if i can get it to keep its damn HCL form but somthing i'm doing is wrong clearly

Sulfate is fine, dont get me wrong, im looking to experiment to see if freebasing amphetamine would lessen the duration of the amp high/effect significantly so when id like a 1-2 hour high i don't have to settle to be amped for 3-5 hrs essentially amps are a binge only for me as it stands

The sulfate can't? The differences between salt properties is usually very close, def with opioids.

The sulfate can't? The differences between salt properties is usually very close, def with opioids.
Nah, the burning point of the amp before it'd smoke is way too high so by the time youd get amp sulfate to smoke, youd have destroyed probably 75-90% of it

It's actually higher but you are correct, the sulfate doesn't contain the same volatility.

Being in the states, Meth is our game, for the most part anyways.

Isn't that why it's usually a paste? I mean aside from dealers hitting it with even more water weight.

Im only aware amphetamine itselfs melt point is fucking low - 13-14 degrees celcius.
That said i cant find info on d-amp melt point however being on a binge and already curious i put no more than 10mg on a foil and chased it well not really just held a lighter with a small a flame as humanly possible under it, within 3-5 seconds it billowed into smoke/vapor, which i didnt care i tried to inhale it assuming it wouldnt work, well it wasnt an adderall high that you expect forsure but the little i inhaled certainly snapped me to attention leading me to believe it worked and i cant believe it did???

I was always reading impossible/youd destroy it before anything would happen well, crushed xr addy seemed to vapor and smoke up perfectly fine on foil, cant say how healthy it is obviously ill likely stick to sublingual however ill give it a proper go shortly and post results.. but im wondering if anyone can find the " Melt Point " of dextroamphetamine sulfate salt

Gonna attempt this without a tooter as im not looking to really get blasted but ill be dumping 15-30mg onto the foil for the hell of it, i have them to spare so why not give it a go but if anyone can find the melting point for me thatd be epic. Id like to prove that it is infact smokable, but my lord it did taste 5x worse than heroin, hell worse than morphine itself which is more bitter than anything ill ever taste in my life, 5 years taking morphine and cant get used to the god awful taste when i gulp down my crushed powder

Aight tested.. i highly advise against piling it up as it doesnt melt but more burns.. certainly has effects but comparing to normal?? Its different, im assuming its being damaged from too high a heat. However that said, itll snap you almost alittle like meth but yeah nah, a freebase form would be the best bet because it just tastes fucking bad, would not try again, but yep it does do somthing not all of it is destroyed thats a certainty

So as non offensively as possible, fuck yall for saying it doesnt work =p id rather sublingual 999/1000 times but it does work, but lord allmighty make sure you dont use a straw by any means, that tastes toxic and probably is BUT works.

No street paste is mostly amphetamine sulfate and heavily adulterated with caffeine and made into *paste* with solvents. The normal buyer then thinks it is really potent which it isn't.