PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Free ibogaine retreat (need investors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
so, I've got a contact in Cameroon for cheap ounces of ibogaine hcl. I've got someone willing to go pick it up, fly it to Costa Rica, whsre it's legal, declare it at customs and import it. Ive got a Costa Rica friend with an uncle who's a doctor willing to do ekgs for 10$/hr. I have an airbnb with 25 bedrooms for $600 a night. Who's in? Should I post this in OD? Figured this might be a good way to try iboga for my first time, and mayve help some desperate opioid addicts

Whole thing should be under 5k. I've got 1k on it.

I wouldn't do this, afaik ibogaine requires tremendous preparation and some support for during the trip (clean up if one shit himself and whatnot, water.. idk), but you especially don't want to be responsible for others having a real bad time with lasting psychological consequences.

I wouldn't do this, afaik ibogaine requires tremendous preparation and some support for during the trip (clean up if one shit himself and whatnot, water.. idk), but you especially don't want to be responsible for others having a real bad time with lasting psychological consequences.
As long as no one dies... alprazolam is easy to stock up fro. The pharmacy there.. i mean, is some British guy going to sue me in costa rican court? Obviously we want everyone okay and im sure we can find a few volunteer sitters

Dont think its as simple as that tho - somebody has a funny turn you wont have a leg to stand on.

This sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen tbh.

And personally due to heart concerns I wouldn't trust some stranger to do an EKG and clear me.

And we'll... I'm not on heroin anymore and have no real desire for an intense ibogaine trip.

I like big ideas. And this is a big idea! As far as possibilities it could go very well and create some bonding or it will go bad and become a Netflix cautionary mini series.

Id have to look into Costa rican laws, but im sure with the right waiver and being sure not to call it medicine, one could be protected from emotional damage law suits, as long as no one dies. A normal ekg should prevent that, as well as screening for meds, no? I probably won't ever do this unless I got experienced and comfortable with it myself and I'm not sure I am ever going to actually try it. Its just frustrating such an incredible medicine that could help so many is so inaccessible

Isn't it legal in Mexico? Canada? @schizoinfective

Honestly if I trusted a qualified person I'd do Ibogaine. The cardiotoxicity scares me, though.
Pretty sure if you have a normal EKG no one has died yet, from my research. Not sure about Canada, im banned from Canada for at least a decade. Mexico? Maybe, might be more accessible for people than Costa Rica, but when I researched this year's ago I recall CR being the only place you could legally import it.

Getting a doctor or two on board for more than ekgs might be possible but could push the limit for whats legal for them to do.

If you dont trust the Costa Rican doctor to read the ekg, there are teledocs from the USA who im pretty sure could legally clear ekgs without losing their license.

You’ll need a quality Shaman on board before I’ll invest. And by quality i mean no less than 100,000 IG followers.

Dont worry, infective offered me the job - I come from a long line of shamans and i will be allowed to sniff the gusset of any female underwear i can find.

Pretty sure if you have a normal EKG no one has died yet, from my research. Not sure about Canada, im banned from Canada for at least a decade. Mexico? Maybe, might be more accessible for people than Costa Rica, but when I researched this year's ago I recall CR being the only place you could legally import it.

Getting a doctor or two on board for more than ekgs might be possible but could push the limit for whats legal for them to do.

If you dont trust the Costa Rican doctor to read the ekg, there are teledocs from the USA who im pretty sure could legally clear ekgs without losing their license.
Ah yes forgot we are importing.

I have this idea in my head that Ibogaine is more of an intense ordeal compared to a trip like Ayahuasca for example.

How do you abort a bad Ibogaine trip? 😱 😳 (Not saying I would, but the idea of not being able to scares me)

Ah yes forgot we are importing.

I have this idea in my head that Ibogaine is more of an intense ordeal compared to a trip like Ayahuasca for example.

How do you abort a bad Ibogaine trip? 😱 😳 (Not saying I would, but the idea of not being able to scares me)
Yeah I dont know, I'd *imagine* benzos are safe with it, but I wouldn't trust antipsychotics

I dont know, might be rough on the heart or something, ripping it off the receptor with an antagonist (say olanzapine or mirtazapine, or seroquel), for all we know its 5ht2a b etc mediates the effects of another receptor not covered by the antagonist that causes the heart problems. Cant (atypical) antipsychotics be bad for heart valves themselves?

I imagine the best thing to do if someone has a funny turn and the police turn up is to one of us run away and the other to pretend to be simple when they start asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.