• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc freak outs / trips on synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist's

burningdiesel

Greenlighter
Today, I had one of the most horrifying moments I've ever experienced- I smoked two or three one hitters of some derivative of spice, serenity, ren, etc... And all was well until I went into some sort of all out mind Fuck: my vision was Tunneled, I couldn't feel my face, and felt I was body less- my mind was in a endless loop and I thought I figured out the meaning of life: I'm still a little shaken up, and feel very depressed, the whole time I contemplated suicide, or at least thought of a plan. I was so convinced I had solved the real reason of life.
I'm not sure what really happened, it felt like a panic attack, within a trip.

Has anything happened to anyone out there, that has experienced anything like this? It'd be some scary shit if it turns out it wasn't related to the synthetic Herb.

Who knew that taking unknown amounts of unknown substances with possible hotspots was a bad idea?

Seriously, if you want to take synthetic cannabimimetics, buy a known chemical in powder form and dose volumetric.

I've experienced it atleast 300 times. I'm glad I got off spice lol It's the only drug I know that can legitimately make you believe you're dying but you're do addicted you want to smoke more.

I've smoked and eaten various cannabinoids in powder form hundreds of times over the years as well, never had any issues with addiction. They can be incredible nice, and I prefer the effects of some of them over good old cannabis (which I still love).

Spice & all those synthetic weed out there ate so stupid IMO.....they can cause chaotic episodes in people.

I've never once seen a person spazz out on regular weed.

I was at my friends bar about 5 years ago, a guy there had some spice with him & he asked a few people if they wanted to go out to smoke, nobody wanted to, so I went out with him just to hang out & talk about football while he smoked.

He took a toke & within a minute, he fell over on the ground......he was just laying there staring up at me trembling & scared.....I said, wtf is happening.......I thought I was gonna gave to drive him to the hospital.

Took about 30 minutes before he could stand up & walk......I was like, gtfo with that sh*t, you better throw it away, & he did.

He then went home & fell asleep.

A girl probably 2 months later died from smoking synthetic weed (spice) about 30 minutes from my home town.

I never understood kids wanting to try all these new synthetic drugs, RC's, etc ......

What's wrong with the old & proven drugs?

Your old & proven drugs were all "RCs" at some point.

Many of the good RCs we have right now (think MXE, 4-FA, 6-APB, 4-AcO-DMT, 2Cs) might still exist in 30 years and eventually become classic drugs.

Compared to 10% pure heroin and 50% levamisole in cocaine most RCs look quite harmless.

I never understood kids wanting to try all these new synthetic drugs, RC's, etc ......

What's wrong with the old & proven drugs?

I always get a kick out of this argument,
I understand the sentiment, but it is naive to think that those good old proven drugs aren't chock full of rc's nowadays.
Selling drugs is about one thing, making money.
People pass rc's of as the real thing all the time as well as using them as active cuts to boost effects of weak product.
This can be seen in samples of cocaine, "Molly" as the kids like to call it, LSD, heroin and the list goes on.

For example, a drug dealer claims to have pure psilocybin, is it more likely actual psilocybin or easily obtained 4-aco-dmt?
Who knows, my point is that no drug is "proven" unless it is being lab tested, or at the very least reagent tested, but even reagents are not foolproof (eg. If I recall correctly MDMA and 6-MAPB both give a dark purple/black)

Rant over

Good luck with your RC's.......I will stick with the stuff that's been proven. I'm not brave enough to be a pioneer of new synthetic drugs.

The German doctors discovered morphine, etc.......they were the best in the world, that's why after the war, the US govt brought them over.

Not some street chemist grinding out in a basement trying to invent the next drug, RC for the new kids, to blast them into the future.

Hey, you wanna be a pioneer? Sign up for a one way ticket to Mars, the ship leaves in 2024.......

Last edited:
I never touched the synthetics for that reason......ive had a cousin who smkoked it all the time to the point of passing out and drooling on himself.....forgot what ttype of chemicla but he had the exact experince you mentioned.....it can be scary he just keep smoking and finally quit.....

I always get a kick out of this argument,
I understand the sentiment, but it is naive to think that those good old proven drugs aren't chock full of rc's nowadays.
Selling drugs is about one thing, making money.
People pass rc's of as the real thing all the time as well as using them as active cuts to boost effects of weak product.
This can be seen in samples of cocaine, "Molly" as the kids like to call it, LSD, heroin and the list goes on.

For example, a drug dealer claims to have pure psilocybin, is it more likely actual psilocybin or easily obtained 4-aco-dmt?
Who knows, my point is that no drug is "proven" unless it is being lab tested, or at the very least reagent tested, but even reagents are not foolproof (eg. If I recall correctly MDMA and 6-MAPB both give a dark purple/black)

Rant over

I don't do coke or anything in powder form......did coke 5 times in my life, most over rated drug ever.

Don't do anything else you list......just pharms.

Bottom line, if you wanna get high, smoke weed.......there's absolutely no reason a synthetic weed should make you feel like you're dying & give you tunnel vision.

Not dome street chemist grinding out in a basement trying to invent the next drug, RC for the new kids, to blast them into the future.

Where do you think most street drugs come from?
Not a pharmaceutical lab that's for sure....

Not trying to get in your grill buddy, just trying to make my point

Peace!

I never touched the synthetics for that reason......ive had a cousin who smkoked it all the time to the point of passing out and drooling on himself.....forgot what ttype of chemicla but he had the exact experince you mentioned.....it can be scary he just keep smoking and finally quit.....

Lmao@ drooling......it sounds like someone that's been smoking crack for days.

Glad to hear he quit.....I won't be surprised to hear its causing brain damage in a few years.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Certain cannabinoids have been shown to be neuroprotective and might have more medical value than cannabis itself.

Before you continue your unsupported hate train, please do some research on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WIN_55,212-2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP_55,940

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HU-210

You have to realize that there are hundreds of synthetic cannabimimetics (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designer_drug#Cannabinoids), and each and every one of them has a slightly different mechanism of action and safety profile.

Some may be harmful, others benefitial. But you can't throw them all into the "toxic" category.

What we can agree on: Much more research on all these substances is needed.

Last edited:
just the idea of the foul tasting powder is enough to keep me far, far away at this point besides the negative consequences, even IMO of dosing these right especially at the point the market is at for general public of synth-noids

Listen everyone... Even with "spice" it's very easy to use these synths responsibly... They make the blends strong for a reason, so they last for the people that catch habits on the shit. I've been using blends for 4 months now and still when I wanna get high I take 2 or 3 reg hits, and if it's a new blend I only take one small hit to gauge the strength. People need to stop smoking the stuff like its weed, cause, well, it's not... Lol

Listen everyone... Even with "spice" it's very easy to use these synths responsibly... They make the blends strong for a reason, so they last for the people that catch habits on the shit. I've been using blends for 4 months now and still when I wanna get high I take 2 or 3 reg hits, and if it's a new blend I only take one small hit to gauge the strength. People need to stop smoking the stuff like its weed, cause, well, it's not... Lol

Exactly. Even thou i been smoking forever i still only take 1 hit of something new until i see what it does. I have been blasted into an outer space salvia type trip off one hit before. But yes they are making blends strong on purpose because the real heads want it that way. If you have no tolerance i would guess 1/2 a hit would be a starting point. The above post is absolutely correct people need to realize this is not weed and is not for smoking blunts and shit. i

Personally i don't think there is such a thing as a too potent a drug, just idiots who wont measure their dose properly the more potent the better IMHO.

I'm officially done with this synthetic bullshit. I just spent half the night in the er. I had another seizure and freaked out on the college campus. I can't explain my trip as I passed out and started throwing up while blacked out. My truck got towed and I got driven to the hospital.
I've never had this happen before but all the side effects of spice derivative just sucks period.

Shit drugs, shit side effects.

Marijuana is natural, kinda cheap, etc...
Why? Why use this synthetic crap?

Being able to pass a drug test is pretty crucial to my lively hood: but when this happens it makes me wish I'd just smoke a normal spliff of weed instead of 'label' herb

Shit drugs, shit side effects.

Marijuana is natural, kinda cheap, etc...
Why? Why use this synthetic crap?

What makes you think that cannabis is the holy grail of CB agonists? If there was a safe synthetic cannabinoid with more enjoyable effects, would you use it?

Obviously we're not at the point yet where we know which are safe and which not, but think about ;)