• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fractal Storm & Parvati Tears 100ug

Lysergamide RCs are just as safe, no need to call that garbage ;)
But it's true that NBOMEs are still being made, sometimes very large amounts (1kg or something) of particular NBOMEs is offered in some places, and afaik some buy it

NBOMes are still made and sold and passed off as LSD, as are Lysergimide research chemicals, and other research chemicals. If people want to take that garbage or be a lab rat that is their choice. If I were going to trip again I would just eat 1.5-2.0g of mushrooms or smoke/eat hashish or pot.
bro LSD is way better today than it was in the last 3 decades. You run into RCs way more in the 90s than anytime today in 2020 on blotter. Nbomes died out a few years ago. LSD is cheaper than it ever has been in the history of LSD. And the funny thing is about street people who think their LSD plugs are the best are the ones who freak out and cry and scream naked down the streets once they have proper LSD from the darkweb dosed right.

To claim a drug is garbage just because it's synthetic is very short sighted and ignorant. I've experimented with so many different psychs at this point and pretty much all my favorites come from a lab. Sure Mushrooms are great and I love those also but some of us deal out novel experiences and the whole natural is best argument is incredibly tiring to me. LSD-25 is great stuff but so are some of it's brothers and sisters, I've found ETH-LAD to be superior chemical. To bash people for exploring their mind in new ways is just silly, if I could only take shrooms the rest off my life id become bored quite honestly, the world of psychedelia has so much more to offer.

Enjoy your trip OP, happy trails :)

Alright while LSD is amazingly pure and available right now we need to just glance at Drugs Data to see Nbomes still roam. With how much was produced and sold we’ll be seeing batches of blotter with them for I’m guessing another decade at least.

But they as easy as putting a quarter tab on your tongue, NBomes will be bitter/numbing even at that low dosage.

The biggest problems your dealing with these days is less pure LSD being sold as more pure. For that reason don’t get too cocky on trusting branding, it happens in the MDMA scene and happens with LSD too.

Tests legit but now you’ve got 60ug of so-so purity LSD instead of 100ug of highly pure product.

-GC

there is the age old group that holds LSD vendors accountable on the web. The tabs i take are dosed here but with crystal from northern cali and sent to EC for dosage testing to ensure it was dosed right at 150 ug. I given 150 ug to people who had only ever taken street blotter and it was to strong for them even with 50+ trips under their belt if you only ever taken 35 ug 150 ug will annihilate you

bro LSD is way better today than it was in the last 3 decades. You run into RCs way more in the 90s than anytime today in 2020 on blotter. Nbomes died out a few years ago. LSD is cheaper than it ever has been in the history of LSD. And the funny thing is about street people who think their LSD plugs are the best are the ones who freak out and cry and scream naked down the streets once they have proper LSD from the darkweb dosed right.
Were you alive and taking LSD in the 1990s? There was so much high dosed LSD such as 250-350ug single hits that people were giving it away for free, or selling it for very little money, and it is not like this now as the price skyrocketed and the ug/mics decreased. Research chemicals were not sold as LSD then.

Were you alive and taking LSD in the 1990s? There was so much high dosed LSD such as 250-350ug single hits that people were giving it away for free, or selling it for very little money, and it is not like this now as the price skyrocketed and the ug/mics decreased. Research chemicals were not sold as LSD then.
the thing is those hits were not ever really between 250-350 ug because the average LSD hit was 35 ug each by the DEA through the 90s. and i know a old deadhead who use to sell and dose those vials and he told me they were dosed at 80 ug a drop which was a good hit of acid. and alot of LSD was acutally DOM back in the 90's. The only time in history when hits were 300 ug on average was the 60's and early 70's and then it died down as chemists realized it was dangerous and thus it decreased. Without a lab test those people never knew what their acid was dosed at espically during the 90s as the deadhead scene went down hill. and if vials were 80 ug blotter where way weaker. 300 ug walking is no longer possible outside or anywhere you wouldn't be able to see ahead of you as its just infinite fractal going on.

there is the age old group that holds LSD vendors accountable on the web. The tabs i take are dosed here but with crystal from northern cali and sent to EC for dosage testing to ensure it was dosed right at 150 ug. I given 150 ug to people who had only ever taken street blotter and it was to strong for them even with 50+ trips under their belt if you only ever taken 35 ug 150 ug will annihilate you
That is true. I described an LSD experience with 250-350ug I had to friends who only had taken low doses of acid in the 1970s and early 1980s that was sometimes sold as 'mescaline' in windowpane, microdots, or blotter and they couldn't believe what I was describing with the visuals, ego death, how movement was difficult or impossible at times, and how it was impossible to hide that you are on drugs since you react to everything melting and have out of body experiences and time becomes meaningless.

you see that all sort of stuff starts to occur in doses of 100-200 ug. In the 1950s research doses where 100 ug to start with and for a first trip that was usually giving people complete transcendence and ego death and blasted through time to the big bang. I know what a true dose of 250 ug is because at that stage there is no longer doubt what you are seeing is the infinite reality of god just like what albert Hofman described at 300 ug + you can become convinced you are actually dead hyperspace occurs at this dose its a rebirth. Two drops of liquid in the 90's was a heavy trip. 70 ug is where a full trip starts objects transforming etc a good hit of LSD. 100 ug will be mind blowing for those who have never taken such a dose before. 150 ug strong can see through objects totally in another dimension start of the peak is really intense and may induce people to start praying for their life or wanting benzos.

200 ug + LSD totally changes in a full fledged travel down the cosmic fractal. But the DEA doesn't lie DOM was at its peak in the 90s so how do you know you acutally took LSD? maybe you only ever took DOM and if you had real LSD today you would think its a RC.

the thing is those hits were not ever really between 250-350 ug because the average LSD hit was 35 ug each by the DEA through the 90s. and i know a old deadhead who use to sell and dose those vials and he told me they were dosed at 80 ug a drop which was a good hit of acid. and alot of LSD was acutally DOM back in the 90's. The only time in history when hits were 300 ug on average was the 60's and early 70's and then it died down as chemists realized it was dangerous and thus it decreased. Without a lab test those people never knew what their acid was dosed at espically during the 90s as the deadhead scene went down hill. and if vials were 80 ug blotter where way weaker. 300 ug walking is no longer possible outside or anywhere you wouldn't be able to see ahead of you as its just infinite fractal going on.
That is one drug dealer's opinion. Most acid sold in the 1990s was not DOM/STP, and deadheads as well as jam band fans and ravers were for the most part not taking DOM/STP. I volunteered at a drug testing organisation in the 1990s through early 2000s we never saw LSD that was dosed higher than 250ug or 300ug at the very maximum for a single hit. DOM/STP was not found in blotter, liquid, windowpane/gelatin, etc. I had some LSD myself and others took tested and it was 250ug. The other tabs I took were lower or more moderate but I had already taken a very high dose at 250ug so I wanted to see what low or more moderate doses were like in effects. I never had a bad trip not even at 250-350ug. I stopped using all drugs by 30 as I had been using them since age 14.

STP/DOM lasts a lot longer than LSD does.

Last edited:
To claim a drug is garbage just because it's synthetic is very short sighted and ignorant. I've experimented with so many different psychs at this point and pretty much all my favorites come from a lab. Sure Mushrooms are great and I love those also but some of us deal out novel experiences and the whole natural is best argument is incredibly tiring to me. LSD-25 is great stuff but so are some of it's brothers and sisters, I've found ETH-LAD to be superior chemical. To bash people for exploring their mind in new ways is just silly, if I could only take shrooms the rest off my life id become bored quite honestly, the world of psychedelia has so much more to offer.

Enjoy your trip OP, happy trails :)
I did not mean to say that synthetic drugs are garbage. What I meant was it is bad of dealers both on the street level, as well as 'dark web' or online to sell research chemicals that are not LSD and tell people that it is in fact LSD. But this also has been happening with MDXX drugs for awhile. A friend of mine thought he was getting MDMA and he was given either MDA, or 2C-B, as he had taken MDMA before and he did not hallucinate.

I stopped using drugs at age 30. I only use caffeine now. But the effects of low doses of Psilocybin mushrooms interest me as I have only had them in high and more moderate doses.

Last edited:
why anyone would sell analogs as LSD confuses me. sure they are easily found on the Clearnet but a sheet will cost you almost double (at least where I shop) of what a sheet of LSD 25 would cost. I get 1P for myself simply out of easy availability and convenience really.

Well what they would be doing is buying grams of something like 1p-LSD crystal and laying it on blotter with artwork. If you invested enough in crystal you would make hella profits if you lay the sheets yourself. It would check out fine with reagent testing and would need to sent to lab for analysis for someone to pinpoint what it is for sure...

Without getting too specific, I know a few old DanceSafe crew members that used their position in the program as well as the fact it tested legit as a way to sell 1p as real LSD.

I heard about this because I guess a couple of people freaked out on their dose one night and eventually it came out amongst our close friend group what was actually on the blotter.

I don’t think it was the 1p causing freak outs, I think the ill intent of their plan to sell something it wasn’t left an imprint on the dose. But that’s for another topic ;)

I should add this shouldn’t reflect upon Dancesafe at all, it was a few bad apples which I believe karma has since dealt with..

-GC

Last edited:
Wow so much arguments in there , i love my tabs and vendor :)
I had a great experience even with one of these tabs and they had absolutely no taste.
Thank you for all the comments and warnings I'll be more careful now :)

Wow so much arguments in there , i love my tabs and vendor :)
I had a great experience even with one of these tabs and they had absolutely no taste.
Thank you for all the comments and warnings I'll be more careful now :)

Realize that if you say anything other than “bout to take 100ug of LSD” your gonna have this happen haha. No drug scene is filled with more rumors and myths than this one, so things can quickly escalate to what you see here.

Shit man I remember all sorts of blotter names, crystal names, etc.. I even had one sheet that was signed by Ken Kesey himself!! Lol. It’s all a joke more often than not.

So if you got good dose, good! Just accept it as good dose and don’t worry about labels like “voidrealms” “gamma goblin” “super fluff needlepoint so sharp it’ll cut your tongue as you dose it, real crazy stuff man!!”

I’ve been eating amazing WoW for nearly a decade now, IMO that’s where the best dose goes as it’s not about any of that shit. It’s just a white piece of paper full of potential.

-GC