• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fractal Storm & Parvati Tears 100ug

Realize that if you say anything other than “bout to take 100ug of LSD” your gonna have this happen haha. No drug scene is filled with more rumors and myths than this one, so things can quickly escalate to what you see here.

Shit man I remember all sorts of blotter names, crystal names, etc.. I even had one sheet that was signed by Ken Kesey himself!! Lol. It’s all a joke more often than not.

So if you got good dose, good! Just accept it as good dose and don’t worry about labels like “voidrealms” “gamma goblin” “super fluff needlepoint so sharp it’ll cut your tongue as you dose it, real crazy stuff man!!”

I’ve been eating amazing WoW for nearly a decade now, IMO that’s where the best dose goes as it’s not about any of that shit. It’s just a white piece of paper full of potential.

-GC
Hahaha you're right buddy.
This topic was kind of like an lsd lesson for me. :)

If all goes according to plan then the next time I eat LSD-25 will be on a WoW. Very excited. Adequate planning must be done beforehand.

Well what they would be doing is buying grams of something like 1p-LSD crystal and laying it on blotter with artwork. If you invested enough in crystal you would make hella profits if you lay the sheets yourself. It would check out fine with reagent testing and would need to sent to lab for analysis for someone to pinpoint what it is for sure...

You're right I totally didn't think of that point. Also, Technically if one did buy and resell 1P even as blotter where I live they could still theoretically double to triple their investment, so not a total waste of time, I retract my previous statement good sir.

If all goes according to plan then the next time I eat LSD-25 will be on a WoW. Very excited. Adequate planning must be done beforehand.

The ALD 52 I get from my vendor comes as WoW. all their other lysergamides carry the typical 1P LSD/AL LAD/ETH LAD written in black ink with the molecule on the reverse side and the new custom psychedelic artwork that the limited run of 150 micro 1P LSD tabs were laid on. every other vendor I noticed had ALD tabs that followed the pattern I described for the other lysergamides, so im guessing my vendor for some reason buys their own ALD 52 crystal and lays it themselves. they typically release them at 100 micros but have seen different runs of 150s and even a run of 75 and then 80 microgram ALD 52 blotters. the prices were always adjusted to the quantity on the blotter

Interesting share. I have noticed that in pictures. I am fairly sure to be getting LSD-25.

yai don't doubt you are getting LSD, I just thought it was interesting as well and thought id share

Well, I mentioned that because about six years ago I had scored eight WoWs but I am think it might not have been LSD-25 but one of the lysergic acid cousins (perhaps ALD-52) ... the visuals were distinctly wavy on it. I have not experienced similar visuals on LSD-25 on a good number of experiences.

Realize that if you say anything other than “bout to take 100ug of LSD” your gonna have this happen haha. No drug scene is filled with more rumors and myths than this one, so things can quickly escalate to what you see here.

Shit man I remember all sorts of blotter names, crystal names, etc.. I even had one sheet that was signed by Ken Kesey himself!! Lol. It’s all a joke more often than not.

So if you got good dose, good! Just accept it as good dose and don’t worry about labels like “voidrealms” “gamma goblin” “super fluff needlepoint so sharp it’ll cut your tongue as you dose it, real crazy stuff man!!”

I’ve been eating amazing WoW for nearly a decade now, IMO that’s where the best dose goes as it’s not about any of that shit. It’s just a white piece of paper full of potential.

-GC
True the blotter artwork is marketing as are the 'crystals' or 'brands'. I liked black windowpane or geltabs the best but that is because it was the first LSD I ever took, and it was super strong.