• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Foxy Methoxy…

Dex*

Bluelighter
Petersko and I will have in our hands some Foxy Methoxy this weekend and I was just wondering if anyone could share their personal feelings on it.
What to do, what not to do… any info would be appreciated. I've read up on Erowid and am just looking for some personal opinions on the trip.
------------------
What you got? Gimme half.

hmmm, well i personaly have told all my friends to start off with 10mg, on a very empty stomach, and if it doenst work, wait till next week to try a higher dose of about 13mg.
Foxy can fuck with you in the head if you dont treat it right. please be careful.
Do it at home with one or two close friends, have some nice ambient music on, some KB is a must to help you out with the peak and the stomach gurgles. just close your eyes and let the foxy train take you where it wants to take you!
e-mail me if you have any more questions!
smile.gif

------------------
"Do not run away; let go. Do not seek, for it will come when least expected"
-Bruce Lee

Go somewhere with a lot of girls and hook up with one. Or at least try
wink.gif

I also wouldnt recomend drinking while on foxy. The last time I took it, I think I did 20mg.. was awhile ago so I dont really remember. I had also done many shots of after shock and had several screwdrivers.
I was really happy when I was talking to/touching females, but I was really edgy/hot tempered with the males. Ended up saying the wrong shit to the wrong group of people and getting my ass beat. I just felt totally out of it.
I could tell foxy could be really fun, but it could also be bad. Although it is a good idea to try most drugs alone, or with a couple good friends the first time, I really dont know how fun foxy would be alone. More of a touchy/talkative thing.
Just my opinion on it.. you will probably enjoy it regardless
wink.gif

Max

The worst part of foxy, i've found, is the come up. My boyfriend experiences minimal body load when he does it, but I get at least a good hour, sometimes and hour and a half of nausea- to the point where barfing seems like a pleasurable prospect. I also have a signifigant twitchy response, and a lot of muscle tension in my neck, back, arms and legs. However, once this is done with, my trips are usually quite lovely. Decent visuals, interesting thoughts, lots of energy. and of course, an enhanced libido. email or IM me (jbloog on aolIM) if you want to know more.
good luck, and enjoy!
------------------
"We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

Thanks for your help everyone but does someone know of any links to some medical info on it. Myself, petersko and sanders would appreciate it… we don't want to fuck ourselves up!
petersko started a thread asking this in particular but I'll ask here to cover the bases… Have you heard of Foxy coming in tablet form?
------------------
What you got? Gimme half.
[This message has been edited by Dex* (edited 26 April 2001).]