• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Found old stack of prescribed xanax 1mg's and 2mg long disperse

boomhs

Bluelighter
So like said i took them back in the day when needed sleep aid, i'm really unorganised, he must have kept prescribing and me buying.

I see there's a big trend of xanax recreational taking now should i give it a go and pop some during the day? (atm not working) + i won't fall asleep i take Valium non high dosage to calm anxiety during the day

If i turn the sealed boxes at a pharmacy will they compensate in any way or just " discart of them" for nothing? Cos not doing that ofc... I don't have the receipts lost long ago...

You can most definitely return them to the pharmacy but they will just discard or the pharmacist might pocket them for themselves but you most certainly won't get any compensation.
My mom had a suicide attempt a few years ago and she tried to overdose on pills (shes doing great now) but i ended up turning in a ton of her meds to my pharmacy and the pharmacist just took the whole bag and said he'd dispose of everything.
No paper work, no documentation just handed a stranger a bag of drugs and wondered if he actually threw them out or whatever.
Pharmacies have a strict policy of not returning any medication thsts previously been dispensed to a customer back into the medical supply.
It's a quality control issue...they have no idea what's been done the meds after it leaves the pharmacy.
By policy if you return drugs to the pharmacy they are suppose to "dispose" of it but like I said ....I feel like it would be very easy to steal returned meds if you were a pharmacist and were just going to throw them away anyways.

The thing is i'm a bit of a junkhead, with everyone getting high on xanax ima try them out to check the high

Wasting potential drugs, never while i live! ;D

They don't get you high. If you have anxiety or other anxiety related issues they are a medicine, Yet I still give it a shot every so often. I say to myself I will take some xanax and smoke weed and chill on the couch. The only thng that happens is for me it takes away from the weed. I feel normal, and the next day I can not remember details about the TV show I was watching.

I get it though, all this talk of xanax, it is what makes me try again at times. Yet if you read the posts here most agree they are not recreational.

I would save them. You never know what use they will come in handy for. But not for getting high.

I am interested in what you think after a few tries. Sure it can chiilax but not much else except sleep. Maybe you do have some anxiety issues and it helped somewhat.

You see posts this make me try again, only to be chillaxed and no much else. :D But at the very least put them aside somewhere. There will be uses for them at times. But addiction is a concern. So sparingly is the best way to use.

Your local police department should also have a green medicine return box, same as a pharmacy, no questions asked.

He was thinking he could trade them in for fresh xanax.

You will get high the 1st few times. But the payback isn't worth it (unless you actually have a physical need for them).

if you dont have a tolerance, try a single 1-2 mg dose and you should feel good. beware of using everyday