• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Found bagie of etizolam powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtop2036

Bluelighter
While cleaning my room I found the old foil packet my etizolam powder was in and behold the tiny zip lock baggie with the powder was inside. Now I used the powder long ago but the insides are still caked with powder. Since I have no way to get the powder out I cant weigh it out....you all know where this is headed lol.

So i'm just going to lick a small portion of the inside until I feel high. Obviously noone can tell me how much powder is in my bag since we don't know how much is there, the batch, the strength etc. But those of you with experience how much would you say would the maxium possibly be? There isn't going to be any 50mg in the bag or anything like that. Idk maybe 10-25? either way i'm going to start small. I used to have a tolerance of 30mg etizolam at once, not throughout the day. Id say my tolerance now is about 6-12mg roughly. Not worried about taking to much just curious if it would be possible to possibly get more than one use out of it. Can possibly post pictures later today if that helps.

Thanks

Licking the inside of a bag? If its caked with powder you have no idea how much is in there if you can't get the powder out and weigh it. Sounds dangerous to me, not something I would recommend, sure it won't kill you but that would definitely be proper blackout territory for me and then walking around having no idea what I was doing causing all sorts of trouble. From a harm reduction point of view, definitely not a good idea.

I dose etiz by taking a 1cm metal surface and covering a 10mm x 4mm (ish) covering of the surface of the little mini scoop. That's about a mg or 2. I scrape the side of the bag for that method.

It's really easy to overdo and black out for days

Wash the bag with high purity Iso, evaporate, collect, and weigh the leftover powder. Then means a proper liquid solution to dose it right. Trust me it's worth the effort to do it right.

I have a milligram scale but all the powder is caked on the inside and I don't know how to otherwise get it out. Also the bag is maybe about 1.25 inch by 1.25 inch (off the top of my head)

I do own a bunch of tiny scoops, like they maybe would hold a half of grain of rice but I never used them so not sure how much etizolam they hold.

Iamthesuck I will try your method of scraping them against the bag that seems like an better way of control instead of trying to get a small lick. PLus I dont want spit in the bag especially if theres multiple uses in it.

I guess its more potent than what I remember. This bag is from probably about 2+ years ago and I took the original quantity of etizolam and made it into bottles of pg solution so I could know how much I would take every time. So I never measured out individual doses with just the plain powder. So I don't know what say 5mg even looks like.

I still have my bottle of pg so maybe I could fill the up the bag with pg then extact it out with a plastic sryinge and do this multiple times to get it all out, each time I do another wash will dilute the end mixture even more, then to be safe I could add more pg to dilute it again. But were talking do this multiple times with a tiny flimsy plastic bag which I could maybe see myself spilling it.

This etizolam batch was advertised as 99% pure which I know it was close because I also had the Etizest 1mg pills and could not tell the difference between the two. So its definitely potent. Unless it degraded overtime which im not sure that it would.

Any other ideas? thanks

Last edited:
sounds like the easiest way to ask for a blackout. No one could even pretend to estimate how much you have

mtop, you have received plenty of good answers to what to do. If you need anymore ideas utfse! Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.