• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Found a new coke dealer, this is what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henryford

Greenlighter
So I got introduced to a new dealer and he is the guy that supplies all the dealers I've gone through since I first started two years ago. I got a gram to start with and when I put it on my car manual the smell was strong. It smelled strongly of paint and just smelling it gave me a rush. I licked the baggie it was in and it numbed my mouth pretty good. When I inspected it I noticed it looked was very shiny like a pearl. I flashed my light on it and it was beautiful. I searched up Fishscale cocaine and what I had in front of me was what came up in my search results. I crushed some up took a bump and instantly felt the effects. No nose burn unlike all the other shit I was getting before. I was already high after a couple bumps which usually would take 5 in each nostril of the shit I was getting before. My nose would always bleed after a session and burn like hell for most of the night. This new stuff not a single drop of blood or burning in my nostrils. I took a picture of it for you to see what I had. http://image.doc2pdf.net/temp/image.jjpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.