• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • D R U G
    C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: deficiT | ghostfreak
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

FOUND: A bottle of pharmaceutical grade fentanyl. What should I do with it?

hylite

Bluelighter
I love that emoji 🤪 lol 😝. Also, these two🍆 🍑 lol those are dirty.

There is absolutely pharm grade fentanyl. It came from the surgery center in our neighborhood.

I fuckin love em! That’s my problem, I’m a recovering heroin addict. To be perfectly honest, fentanyl is the shittiest of all opioids. It has zero euphoria imo!

🧙‍♂️
You sound all normal 🤪

hylite

Bluelighter
Anyway. I am off to have some oatmeal cookies and diet coke. Maybe with some easy peasy lemony squeezey.

Barely worth the energy any more huh.
Jk lool. 🤪

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R
Staff member
🤪 i always wanted to use that emoti !

What actually is pharmaceutical fentanyl. IS THERE REALLY SUCH A THING ?
I would really love to know.
Yes of course there is hehehehe. Fentanyl has been used in hospitals for pain relief for many years. We even use it in veterinary hospitals on animals after surgery or if they have very painful cancer.

hylite

Bluelighter
Yes of course there is hehehehe. Fentanyl has been used in hospitals for pain relief for many years. We even use it in veterinary hospitals on animals after surgery or if they have very painful cancer.
awe. there will be no more owwwwwch. ♡

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I don’t think it was tampered with. It’s from the surgery center down the street. The junky in me wants to drive down there and tell her that I’ll bring it to the pharmacy to have them to dispose of it, and then just keep it for an “emergency”. I can’t have her putting it in her pocket and bringing it home. There is a hazardous materials bin there, but I don’t trust that the junkies in the back alley won’t find the vial. She’s also in charge there while the boss is on vacation and can’t get a hold of him to ask what to do?
Your supposed to say that straight away before they have a chance to 'dispose' of it themselves you gotta play the game better old son

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
My 18 y/o daughter works at a dry cleaner and found a vial of fentanyl in one the pockets. There is a surgery center in the area and they do all the dry cleaning for the facility. It has already been washed and dried and there is some drug still left in the vial.

My question is: What should my daughter do? I don’t want her to just throw it a way, just in case someone finds it by accident. I don’t think she should tell on the on the client and call the cops either? I want to know what the protocol is for something like? Should she give it away some sort of junky lottery?

Let me know what you think?

🧙‍♂️
why does suit like this only happen to people who ain't me 🙁 oh well better you than zoplicodne bandit

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I love that emoji 🤪 lol 😝. Also, these two🍆 🍑 lol those are dirty.

There is absolutely pharm grade fentanyl. It came from the surgery center in our neighborhood. My youngest daughter works at a dry cleaner that has them as a client, and found the vial in some lab coats. Either someone was abusing it or (more likely) they forget about it in their coat. Either way, those drugs are highly cataloged at those places, and somebody’s is short on their count.

I fuckin love em! That’s my problem, I’m a recovering heroin addict. To be perfectly honest, fentanyl is the shittiest of all opioids. It has zero euphoria imo!

🧙‍♂️
Sell it

hylite

Bluelighter
What if you just didn't tell ANYONE ?!

I 'm just in one of those moods.

Is this something that happens around there very often. I think I shall relocate. Next to the hospital. 🤣😁

Okay but then again it was fentanyl. Oh well. Could have been worse. ♡ ( I think )

Hi Wizard ☺

4meSM

Bluelighter
There is a surgery center in the area and they do all the dry cleaning for the facility. It has already been washed and dried and there is some drug still left in the vial.
Is the seal broken? Sounds like it's no longer sterile then.
It's a 2mL vial with 100mcg of fent, that's not quite a dangerous amount for an adult. And you said there's only "some drug left", so probably close to nothing...

In my view it doesn't really matter how you get rid of it... As long as you don't put it in a bag of candy and leave it at a children's playground.

4meSM

Bluelighter
Another option would be to hang it on the wall as a collectible.
Take care of it, one of your future grandsons may be able to sell it for a couple of millions, who knows. Whatever happens, I charge a 20% fee for the idea.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
What if you just didn't tell ANYONE ?!

I 'm just in one of those moods.

Is this something that happens around there very often. I think I shall relocate. Next to the hospital. 🤣😁

Okay but then again it was fentanyl. Oh well. Could have been worse. ♡ ( I think )

Hi Wizard ☺
Quiet woman *slaps with pimp glove*

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Another option would be to hang it on the wall as a collectible.
Take care of it, one of your future grandsons may be able to sell it for a couple of millions, who knows. Whatever happens, I charge a 20% fee for the idea.
Or you could make a worship room put it in the middle on a single table in a circle of candles and pray to it I have the exact same room but with a single codeine pill I pray to it everyday "oh marvalous one can you find it within yourself to grant me a little buzz and guide to thy pack of cocodomal"