• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • D R U G
    C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: deficiT | ghostfreak
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

FOUND: A bottle of pharmaceutical grade fentanyl. What should I do with it?

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
My 18 y/o daughter works at a dry cleaner and found a vial of fentanyl in one the pockets. There is a surgery center in the area and they do all the dry cleaning for the facility. It has already been washed and dried and there is some drug still left in the vial.

My question is: What should my daughter do? I don’t want her to just throw it a way, just in case someone finds it by accident. I don’t think she should tell on the on the client and call the cops either? I want to know what the protocol is for something like? Should she give it away some sort of junky lottery?

Let me know what you think?

🧙‍♂️

Perforated

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Put on some rubber gloves. Take it out back. Smash it with a hammer. Wrap the glass in a few sheets of newspaper. Put the newspaper in a plastic bag with some other trash. Drop in the garbage receptacle of your choice. Preferably not your own.

Put it in the medicine cabinet for an emergency? But even then, it could be tampered something.
I don’t think it was tampered with. It’s from the surgery center down the street. The junky in me wants to drive down there and tell her that I’ll bring it to the pharmacy to have them to dispose of it, and then just keep it for an “emergency”. I can’t have her putting it in her pocket and bringing it home. There is a hazardous materials bin there, but I don’t trust that the junkies in the back alley won’t find the vial. She’s also in charge there while the boss is on vacation and can’t get a hold of him to ask what to do?

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
Drill a hole in the cap at least 5mm in diameter, pour contents into a large bucket and fill to the top with water. Dig a hole in the ground then pour contents of bucket into the hole. Shove the empty vial in as well and backfill.

Don't mention it to anyone...

Last edited:

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
My 18 y/o daughter works at a dry cleaner and found a vial of fentanyl in one the pockets. There is a surgery center in the area and they do all the dry cleaning for the facility. It has already been washed and dried and there is some drug still left in the vial.

My question is: What should my daughter do? I don’t want her to just throw it a way, just in case someone finds it by accident. I don’t think she should tell on the on the client and call the cops either? I want to know what the protocol is for something like? Should she give it away some sort of junky lottery?

Let me know what you think?

🧙‍♂️

Mail it to me. I'll inject it and let you know the results! :)

polarthedog

Bluelighter
Why don’t you want to use it? Do you just not like opioids? I don’t think anyone going to get In Trouble for finding fentanyl
Usually the problem is “ oh no, I don’t have any drugs, whatever shall i do?!” And you have drugs, what do you mean what do you do with it?? The thread is very confusing to me

hylite

Bluelighter
Hey. How do you know it is pharmaceutical.

In other words. SO WHAT ACTUALLY IS IT !!! ?

Is it real ? What's in it ??? so to speak.

hylite

Bluelighter
🤪 i always wanted to use that emoti !

What actually is pharmaceutical fentanyl. IS THERE REALLY SUCH A THING ?
I would really love to know.

hylite

Bluelighter
I will just go look it up. Reddit or something.

Sounds like some REALLY GOOD shit !

EDIT: oh wait. do you shoot it up or can you just do a dab ?

EDIT EDIT: you DON'T have do a needle, right ?

🤪 i always wanted to use that emoti !

What actually is pharmaceutical fentanyl. IS THERE REALLY SUCH A THING ?
I would really love to know.
I love that emoji 🤪 lol 😝. Also, these two🍆 🍑 lol those are dirty.

There is absolutely pharm grade fentanyl. It came from the surgery center in our neighborhood. My youngest daughter works at a dry cleaner that has them as a client, and found the vial in some lab coats. Either someone was abusing it or (more likely) they forget about it in their coat. Either way, those drugs are highly cataloged at those places, and somebody’s is short on their count.
CNN Do you just not like opioids? I don’t think anyone going to get In Trouble for finding fentanyl
I fuckin love em! That’s my problem, I’m a recovering heroin addict. To be perfectly honest, fentanyl is the shittiest of all opioids. It has zero euphoria imo!

🧙‍♂️

hylite

Bluelighter
I love that emoji 🤪 lol 😝. Also, these two🍆 🍑 lol those are dirty.

There is absolutely pharm grade fentanyl. It came from the surgery center in our neighborhood. My youngest daughter works at a dry cleaner that has them as a client, and found the vial in some lab coats. Either someone was abusing it or (more likely) they forget about it in their coat. Either way, those drugs are highly cataloged at those places, and somebody’s is short on their count.

I fuckin love em! That’s my problem, I’m a recovering heroin addict. To be perfectly honest, fentanyl is the shittiest of all opioids. It has zero euphoria imo!

🧙‍♂️
i would keep the whole bottle of i knew how to get use from it. if it is real that is.

so does this mean there really isn't an opium shortage !