• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Found 1year old benzos-safe to take?

black kat

Bluelighter
About a year ago,i scored and then stored some of my flunitrazepam 2mgs(US brand i think is Rohypnol) in a drawer and just found then.
The room conditions were/are average(not too hot/cold)and i think the drawer qualifies as a "dry,cool environment not exposed to sun" to store pills.

Ive heard about prescription opiates but what about benzos?Would it be considered safe to take these pills?Would you do it?

The pills are perfectly sealed,like if i had just bought them from a pharmacy.

About a year ago,i scored and then stored some of my flunitrazepam 2mgs(US brand i think is Rohypnol) in a drawer and just found then.
The room conditions were/are average(not too hot/cold)and i think the drawer qualifies as a "dry,cool environment not exposed to sun" to store pills.

Ive heard about prescription opiates but what about benzos?Would it be considered safe to take these pills?Would you do it?

The pills are perfectly sealed,like if i had just bought them from a pharmacy.

Personally? I would be fine with taking them. I have saved medication(like prescription strength NSAIDs) that are well past their expiration but still do me great. I'm not positive about the safety, but what would a little extra time do really? Maybe degrade the drug a little and produce less effects?

My doctor told me that they are good even if they are 3 months after expiration. As the industry does not want to run risks.
If you kept them in a drier place, closed and well packed. I guess you could experience less effects. I personally would try one and see what happens.
But that´s only me.
Make your mind based on other research..

They should be safe. I have taken benzos 2 years out of date with no probs

Benzodiazepines are extremely stable... I read about someone finding a 25 year old bottle of diazepam and getting messed up on them. Seriously, there are few medications that go bad (tetracycline is one of them that you don't want to keep around and if you have any aspartame lying around that's been up on a year I wouldn't use that either), benzos are really quite stable.

Thanx for the input guys,ive thrown away similar pills in the past but those were way older and not maintained properly.

It would be such a waste,as with my current benzo habit these would last me at least 3/4 of a month.

Maybe ill split a pill in half(my current habit is quite small ) and see for myself,even if somehow they gone bad,i doubt that amount will cause any harm.

Expired benzos are fine, hell every temazepam I take is over a year old.

With the amount I have on hand I'll still have them 10 years from now. lol

yeah, I've taken plenty of out of date diazepam; about 2 years old if I remember.