Forum Merges

while these merges are overall positive and necessary, rolling Healthy Living into Sober Living is not working out well. it's overwhelmed by people talking about their detoxes and paws. it gives the subforum a weak and negative feel. it should be about eating healthy, working out, and being productive. aren't addiction topics covered by TDS?

Mental Health could be rolled into TDS. TDS even has "mental health" in its description.

Last edited:
I agree with MH and TDS being made for each other.

As for healthy living, I would like to suggest to anyone interested in talking about eating healthy, working out and otherwise being productive and recovering holistically to head to the PED forum where we are more than willing to give them guidance and advice. We are not just about bodybuilding, and the process of bodybuilding itself naturally and necessarily entails a more holistic conception of healthy living.

I always stayed far away from healthy living for the same reason I've tended to stay away from P&S. The stuff posted in it gives me a headache. That's the nicest way I can phrase it.

As for rolling mental health into tds. Wasn't mental health split out of tds to begin with? As I recall tds was split into tds, mental health and sober living.

head to the PED forum

Then, perhaps a name change or updated description (he says, not having read the description) is in order? If I think of living healthfully, I'm not looking for any drugs to enhance my performance. Just my .02

Does the egg come first or the chicken? ;)

Had we agreed a change, then the title and description could have been amended to suit it. All I'm saying is that if you're presently seeking such advice, feel free to come by.