Enema ingestion

DOSAGE

16.8mg DMT & 16.8mg NMT (1.68g ACRB)

150mg harmala alkaloids (3g Syrian Rue)

TIMELINE

Syrian rue brew ingested at 22:25.

Syrian rue expelled at 22:55.

14mL ACRB brew ingested at 23:10

ACRB liquid expelled: 23:25 (15 min. holding time)

Onset: 23:22

By 23:24 it was so intense that I decided to expel ASAP.

Peak: 23:39

Fading: 23:57

EXPERIENCE

It was extremely intense and unforgiving.

It was as intense as previous 3.5g ACRB experiences, and as initially overwhelmingly frightening as a 12g ACRB eexperience.

Physical sensations were unreal.

My skin seemed loosely attached and moving in a rhythmical way. Even the epithelium of my esophagus was doing so. Very unsettling.

Every thought was twisted into a mini trip which seemed to last a very long time. But when I check the clock it had only been going on for 1-2 minutes.

The experience, as with previous trips, began with sound, a high-pitch Tibetan singing bowl sound, and grew into an alien conglomeration from that.

The sound of every thought gave birth to a new isolated and intense experience.

Every thought I had was answered with rapid fire beats and rhythms, and the occasional high pitched vocal-like shreek, but in an alien musical way. It seemed as though someone was singing to me.

In hindsight it seemed like a performance, but in real time it was too much, from a human perspective a horror show without murder, a horror show of the senses.

It was a rough experience to be sure.

At one point I began thinking that I just wanted it to end, to be over. It would have been so easy to descend into panic. The mantra helped with than tremendously.

The sound was like didgeridoo music but with extremely fast beats as well.

There were no visuals to speak of, other than some muted images of a ball headed entity near the end who seemed benevalent.

MESSAGES FROM HYPERSPACE

There was a very personal message at the end , the details of which I cannot share publicly.

The gist is, the medicine strongly suggested that I give everything I have got to my family, to not hold anything back.

From the beginning of the trip until the end, I realized that I no longer needed this tryptamine medicine.

I initially took the magical brew to combat depression and anxiety.

It worked fabulously for both, and in addition I have been brought closer to my loved ones after each trip.

Now I feel as though I am totally healthy, I am finally home, so it is time to say goodbye to the amazing space and entities that helped me reach this point.

MANTRA:

Love

Patience

Last edited:
Nice report.

Tried to explain to someone the Ayahuasca in combo with the corresponding singing experience. As an not particularly recreational type of thing during acute effects. But the week's following are glowing.

Do you feel the singing used by Union Vegetale or Sante Daimo would add to the experience?

Hi,

Thank you for your comment.

I published several other reports under the name miller2082.

In my experience with the method I use, it is significantly more intense than drinking the tea.

With a high dose, there is a breakthrough, but sort of with the door open, if you can imagine that.

A happy medium between drinking the tea and “three big hits” smoked.

The sounds I have experienced have been all didgeridoo and some percussion-like sounds, but emanating from hyperspace.

There is no need for any additives with this mode of ingestion, just careful dialing in of dosage.

Here is a report I posted of the high dose experience, which included a detailed materials and methods section at the beginning.

It is worth noting that ACRB has equal parts DMT and NMT, so double the tryptamines per gram of plant material compared with other sources.