• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

former meth user Paranoia question

jeffsdog1999

Greenlighter
I have been sober for 3 yrs and i want to go on a quick run. My mind is already made up. I contacted my old dealer and they are still in business but right when i was quitting i was really paranoid and i had my mind made up that my dealer was an informant. She moved to a new neighborhood and non of her old customers were there. I sat therr for 4 hrs and nobody came. The next time i came she drove up with a friend and once inside the house she informed me that once i bought the drugs he would be lifting the hood of his car so i could jump start it...well i freaked out because i had passed a squad car on the way to her house and i figured that was a sign of a good deal to the cop. By the way the dudes car started fine without a jump. When i drove the hour home there was a cop cop 2 doors down from my house. Am i being pparanoid? I am a small time user that did some weird tweaker stuff while using but would my dealer still be looking to narc me out 3,years later? The reason i trust her is because her prices are always high, she gets mad if i discuss thjngs on the cell phone, and i flaked on her 3 times out of paranoia and she told me to lose her number. She wouldnt do that if she wanted to nail me right? Your advice is appreciated

Moving to other drugs.

I know you said your mind is already made up that you want to use meth; but please reconsider, or stop using if you started again.

Being sober from meth for 3 years is a major accomplishment and something to be proud of. Are you sure you want to throw away 3 years of sobriety to go on a meth binge? I know people who are in their early 60s and they've used meth for decades, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon at all. It's that addictive.

I never used meth; but when I was into using drugs in the back of my mind I would worry about getting busted by someone who was working as an undercover narc, being ratted out by someone to cut a deal on their charge, and about going to a dealer's place and getting busted by law enforcement who were observing everyone that went there to buy drugs. But I lived in areas where there were lots of narcs/undercover people, people would rat out other people, and in the one area they would bust a dealer and all the people that person sold to. But I have seen stuff like I described happen.

The person you went to did say they didn't want your business and to lose their number so I would do that, and not get your drug of choice. How did you stay sober from meth for 3 years?

Stay safe, and good luck.

Last edited:
i wouldn't do it. if you're already paranoid...it's gonna make it worse. besides, there are better stimulants. meth has made me do the dumbest, weirdest shit ever. i used to smoke that shit and when i ran out, i would take a knife out and start digging between the wooden boards of my living room floor, picking out pieces of any clear, crystal-like substance i could find, and trying to smoke it off foil. having pieces of rocksalt explode in your face hurts. i would do this for hours knowing DAMN well i didn't drop any of my precious freakin meth.

the first couple times i did it was pretty awesome and quite similar to decent MDMA but it gets old fast and the fucking people you have to deal with are not worth the feelings.

all that said, i DON'T think any of the cops you saw have anything to do with it but the paranoia alone screams "bad idea. this can't end good."

She's mad at you and wants you to loose the number cuz you probably being heat score over the phone (dealers don't like using drug names or prices over the phone) and if you flake on her and arguing about her prices she probably thinks you're a tard and not worth the money.

when i used to buy ice, i would honestly just hand the girl 10 bucks and she would fill one of those 20x20 bags about 1/3rd up. it would keep me tweakin pretty nuts for about 16 hours (i would still be tweakin 16 hours later but i would definitely be looking to get more ASAP)

Lol you're so paranoid dude. I highly doubt the police were involved

I'm pretty sure the girl has a camera installed in your house and is watching you as we speak.