• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc For the love of vape......

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
Has any one got info on vaping laws just generally?
I doupt there gonna be able to ban it forever
Due to the fact that in 10-30 years time there's gonna be more evidence about wich proves there harmless, what can they do about a medicine wich cures a carcinogenic habit ( smoking ) and gives millions of people rest bite and some thing to do in a pointless hyper reality where we no longer have to spend all our time searching for food.
I hate to say it but there will be millions of people hedonist hunters let's call them that will keep on fighting for pro vape!
If we all just go on the dark web and by our vape gear there( millions of us ) how would they controll that... I out rightly refuse to stop.
My lungs are normal now and I exercise every day,
It has even given me help at stopping heroin and crack cocaine. I don't want to live in a funk infested hell hole wich is what cigarettes will make your life style like... I personally am going to look out for specific shadow operaters who really control the law and are making vape into a joke and will expose them...

Due to the fact that in 10-30 years time there's gonna be more evidence about wich proves there harmless, what can they do about a medicine wich cures a carcinogenic habit ( smoking ) and gives millions of people rest bite and some thing to do in a pointless hyper reality where we no longer have to spend all our time searching for food.
I hate to say it but there will be millions of people hedonist hunters let's call them that will keep on fighting for pro vape!
If we all just go on the dark web and by our vape gear there( millions of us ) how would they controll that... I out rightly refuse to stop.
It has even given me help at stopping heroin and crack cocaine. I don't want to live in a funk infested hell hole wich is what cigarettes will make your life style like... I personally am going to look out for specific shadow operaters who really control the law and are making vape into a joke and will expose them...
I'm glad your lungs are normal now but just to put things in perspective, my house mate is a 51 year old nurse who has been smoking since she was 13 and she has no lung problems this far (this is admittedly highly unusual -but genetics plays a huge role).
But her life is not a "funk infested hell hole" whatsoever...she works full time at a hospital as a specialized nurse and has 3 cats, very clean, orderly kind and pleasant person.
If you're life has become a funk infested hell hole maybe take a look at the crack and heroin you've been doing that you mentioned...I know A LOT of tabacco smokers and a few crack heads...in terms of who has there shit together its 100% not the people I know who have the crack problem.
But if you want to blame it on ciggarette when heroin and crack are most likely the major factor by all means.

I had to check the date on this thread when you mentioned a vape ban. I havent heard one of those mentioned in probably 4 years 😭 :ROFLMAO:

Exactly vaping is harmless and help to quit smoking. I was a chain smoker and suddenly I started feeling shorten of breath. Then my friend suggested me to stop smoking and give me a vape of ECig-City Coupons and now I am fit and fine. I do exercise on daily bases and feel great