• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine for the first time i threw away what was left of my coke

meprobamatedowned

Bluelighter
It's the first time i've ever found the determination to do that. But this time, even if the quality was good, it did not make me feel good... I was craving something i guess, but i blew it out the window and it felt right. It felt like tossing 30 bucks out the window was actually doing myself a favor....
Feels weird but i'm glad it's all gone, i never was able to manage cocaine (2 years of addiction behind me)

ive done it, ive literally set bags on fire then bought more the next day. this was when i was in a country where it was cheap and readily accessable though. i've also been a dick and blown away lines that were gifted to me (was sort of offended someone who knew i was trying to quit would offer it)

ive done it, ive literally set bags on fire then bought more the next day. this was when i was in a country where it was cheap and readily accessable though. i've also been a dick and blown away lines that were gifted to me (was sort of offended someone who knew i was trying to quit would offer it)
that's nasty ...
really cocaine is its own thing and i'm out hha

It's the first time i've ever found the determination to do that. But this time, even if the quality was good, it did not make me feel good... I was craving something i guess, but i blew it out the window and it felt right. It felt like tossing 30 bucks out the window was actually doing myself a favor....
Feels weird but i'm glad it's all gone, i never was able to manage cocaine (2 years of addiction behind me)
bodes well that you managed to do that

you'd already tossed the $$ away by buying it in the first place, you did yourself a favour by getting rid...nice move...your future self is pleased!

bodes well that you managed to do that

you'd already tossed the $$ away by buying it in the first place, you did yourself a favour by getting rid...nice move...your future self is pleased!
it is truly.
I'm going to keep this going on : no booze, no cocaine and i hope i learn how to manage my life and money after that

thank you for the support mate :)
Nice work! I am almost in the same boat as you.. the coke has started to take over my life. It’s tough... especially when life is going well, personally, and I find a million ways to justify my addiction. If you ever need someone to talk to when times get tough, I can lend you a hear. Godspeed “mate”❤️❤️ .. haha. I’m an American. Don’t know if I can get away with that.

Nice work! I am almost in the same boat as you.. the coke has started to take over my life. It’s tough... especially when life is going well, personally, and I find a million ways to justify my addiction. If you ever need someone to talk to when times get tough, I can lend you a hear. Godspeed “mate”❤️❤️ .. haha. I’m an American. Don’t know if I can get away with that.
haha i'm french don't maytter !
we can help each other
and i totally get the fact that it is in happy times that you crave it the most, it seems to be common with cocaine

Hey man.. just checking in. How are things going?
Hey, very nice of you to check :)
I haven't bought cocaine since, but i've bought 3-MMC multiple times this week, and there is some other amphetaminic stimulants to come in the near future...
It's not good, but it isn't bad considering my relationship with coke only a few months ago.
Now i don't think about it. But it is entirely because i have 3-MMC.... I'm not really good at being sober :(

All good brother. Little bender this past weekend so recouping this week. Chilllling.

Good work. Cocaine is the only drug I’ve ever been able to throw away and I have several times and not really regretted it (except the money wasted). It’s a shitty drug really and a challenge to recover from when you push it too far. Good luck with your recovery - it sounds like you are making a good go of it. All the best.