• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc for opiate users, Suboxone users, etc.. how are you shitting?

I take 6 senna plus (has a mild lax in it) every single night, part of my routine, and works without fail. When it gets bad, I'll take 6 in the morning plus the 6 at night. Morphine is the worst constipator for me.

stupid but serious question - for someone on Suboxone (full time) how often SHOULD someone be taking a shit!? lol. we've been talking about shit this whole time but just wondering how often people are actually dropping a dumb weekly? at this point I am roughly at every other day and that is w/ the cancer medication I take a well, which is a good thing.. I THINK!? right!? well, yes, in my eyes.

I did the full enema yesterday (a more demanding one than usual; or at least what the box said) and I take it as the reason why I did not shit today; I let it all out yesterday. actually, I lied to myself right there. I dropped a dump this morning and it was a bit softer than usual, so thats a good thing. so lets see what happens tomorrow.

due to my chemo meds I am losing weight in general but would like to get the SHIT out of me. the SHIT. not calories but SHIT, ha. so hoping to lose this little BELLY I got here and remove all the shit. I look skinny as fuck and only weigh 149lbs at 5'8/9, so I am relatively skinny looking but still have a small pop belly and truly think its the SHIT stuck in there for life based on medication.

for those who did ENEMAS - how often can you do these? wondering if its something I should/would consider weekly? IT HELPED. or at least all shit came out and came out quick. the rest of the night I felt somewhat OK and really had no worries, which is why I ask. because there are times when I feel so "jammed" up in the ass that it worries me walking around, driving around, etc. so w/ the ENEMA I just let it go quickly and not have to worry the rest of the day/night.

anyone ever do something like this before? ill def. have to shave my ass-HOLE too sometime soon. ha. thats if I decide to stick w/ enemas for a bit.

32...milligrams of buprenorphine?! Tell me you mean methadone...

Edit: I see this is a necrothread and that was from a while ago. 32mgs of bupe would fill every receptor of an elephant. Way too much man.

Not methadone, suboxone and reason for high dose explained in post. My body metabolises bupe differently and my last two increases (along time ago were due to pain from 2 x pneumonia, they couldn't give me anytning else so just increased my dose which did nothing of course.) Find myself having to explain my dose quite a lot. Im a 54kg woman so nowhere near an elephant ;)

Im not the one having trouble going to the toilet, I've found things that work for me. Though I have always needed extra help in this area even without opiates due to past laxative abuse/eating disorders.

Im on 32mg subs a day and it hasnt affected me in that way (nearly 3 years now.) however due to laxative abuse in my teens and 20's I've never been great in that way and find I have to take psyllium husk daily without fail (takes a few days to work but it does) plus a lot of pears and water. Other opiates affected ne more than the Suboxone.

32 mgs sub daily!?!?!god damn, that ist a typo?i come on bluelight and am shocked at the dosages many of you take..

All hail the great bowel debacle. When I finally write my anti-opiate book this will only rank at about reason #280. After years of use, good luck with pleasant bathroom experiences. Another thing to yet suck in the opiate world. Though for most...sub should not be as much a problem. Getting off sub however = 45 days of mild torture (it's the length that makes it insane) then enjoy the next 8 months of PAWS. Is this your fate absolutely, no, everybody is different. Yet it could easily be in your list of issues. Hemroids can follow opiate brick excrements, give it a year and those show up eventually. More fun.

Last edited:
32 mgs sub daily!?!?!god damn, that ist a typo?i come on bluelight and am shocked at the dosages many of you take..
Read my other posts if you are sincerly 'shocked'. Everyone is different. ?. I've shared what works for me in relation to the thread title as it's something I had issues with for along time (NOT opiate related.)

been a while since I took a "normal" shit; wondering what is out there? I am taking laxatives and everything as of now but still nothing good to come from it yet.

seriously been shitting bricks.

8) I had that Same ongoing problem. I was taking Tramadol and using the Butrans patch.
My Dr. prescribed more fiber and /fiber supplemements (NO brainer)!!
-Finally prescribed LINZESS. For Me It actually worked!
Now I'm taking Oxymorphone instead of Tramadol and still using patch as well.
No more major poop problems for Me as a result of my opioid usage.
Hope I was of some help... Not being able 'to go' can really mess with a person's daily activities, for Sure!

8) I had that Same ongoing problem. I was taking Tramadol and using the Butrans patch.
Hope I was of some help... Not being able 'to go' can really mess with a person's daily activities, for Sure!

never heard of LINZESS before but I will ask; I am still having a hard time shitting but also using thats why.