• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

For men only...

Web said:
I knew it was my prostate because when I got worried and started "probing" (yeah, I probed myself),... lets just say it was an explosive response.

Ehm, sorry to cause further embarrassment, hehe, but I'm kind of curious as to what you mean by this. Did you basically cum right away and that relieved the pressure? If so, couldn't one just jack off, or am I barking up the wrong tree entirely with the whole ejaculate equation?

--- G.

Morrison's Lament said:
Ehm, sorry to cause further embarrassment, hehe, but I'm kind of curious as to what you mean by this. Did you basically cum right away and that relieved the pressure? If so, couldn't one just jack off, or am I barking up the wrong tree entirely with the whole ejaculate equation?

--- G.

I guess you're probably right! Can you remember the Road Trip scene where the guys gave a sperm donation, and the nurse performed an operation she called 'Milking the prostate' to one of them (sorry, cant remember the character name) ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, unfortunately, I'm in the UK - a bit far away from you;) LOL!

Nice thought though! Hehehe!

Wow! Next time I get a gf, I'm gonna have to make sure that she is willing to probe my ass!

How about Strattera?

It a NARI, so it does affect noradrenaline, and it definitely messes down there.

One thing I've noticed is that when I take it, it does cause prostate swelling, and it does seem harder to pee, and yes, there is some...difficulty. That only lasts for a few hours though before its ~90% back to normal.

One odd thing though; I'm wondering if this is NARI specific or just noradrenaline specific. This goes out to anyone who takes speed semi-regularly (Prescription or not). Are your orgasm and ejaculation 'out of synch?' Ever since I started Strattera, I would cum out of nowhere with no orgasm, and then 3 seconds later, pow. The orgasm lasts about 3 times as long though, but it isnt as intense. I also get profuse sweating right before this happens, moreso than before.