• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants For all the american "meth" users - good read:

LaGaFàNi

Bluelighter
If you need 50mg to feel anything out of meth, IT'S NOT METH (or meth cut with 80% MSM).

Meth in unexperienced users is well active at 5mg (statement). 100mg REAL meth at once would have you jump trough the roof, give you close to fatal arrythmia -'pumping failure'-, and the worst 16-24h you'll ever live in your life (EDIT- according to NCBI; chronic (ewy-day) 2years+ users might be fine (by upping dose ewy day since x years before achieving like 90% loss of their D2 receptor affinity allowing more DOPA without going mad) (statement). And even if you've been using for a long time and consider yourself qs having a big tolerance, you should know that 30-50mg meth would already be more than what Hitler took every day (still true, after a certain point it has a ceiling) (biggest tweak ever!).
Just joking but anyway, you should know that back when there was still meth being sold by the US bigpharma, people would use 15-20mg (3-4 tabs) "grand-max" a day and still be tweaking their eyes out.

Lots of the "meth" on the streets in the US is now alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone, or A-PPP.

Why is it sold as meth? It tests positive for meth whenever cops run their overdated tests on it, or when urine is tested. It gives effects that are the same (closer than any other RC, stronger than amp.), and it has a 6000% benefit margin (for the bigger organisations this pretty much becomes 500-1000% benefit "per echelon" and 2000-3000% benefit for the highest upper echelon. Also when in the old days a meth-head would go score his real meth (unwatched methylamine and P2P days) it'd be 1 or 2 grams/week, and that was largely sufficient, even when shooting like a fiend.
But with this A-PPP the client uses 5 to 10x more by weight, yet doesn't know what the real dosage for meth should be, or considers it as "tolerance" and just spends 10 times as much money!

The operations are so much easier for dealing organisations, it's just crazy! They don't have to synth anything ( you don't even want to know how much easier for them this is) and could import -100s of- Kilos at a time and if caught get away with it by claiming it's not for human consumption! The dealers on the low side (those who get caught 95% of the time) won't face prison times as big as for selling meth (if they even know that they're not selling meth!). They can just claim that they know people who told him they'd be interested into "researching" these chemicals and that it's the reason why he's carrying. (a judge wouldn't mind, but jury most often does, some "RC" has to be safer than meth, right?)

When I nowadays read TRs where guys IV 200mg "meth", I can't stop myself from laughing; any real meth would kill a man at 200mg IV (yes even you), no doubt about it.

All these dealers do is turn kilos of brownish a-PPP they get for 700-1000$Kg (!) into shiny translucid crystals ressembling meth by turning it into powder, rinsing it in acetone (or something else whatever), then filtering it and recrystalizing it from toluene/benzene etc into nice big white chunks that ressemble meth 100%, which they'll sell bulk for 20000/50000$ depending on location, and 50000-1xx000$ in retail! Also the consumer doesn't notice! Melting/smoking is the same, water solubility is the same (a tidy bit less than meth, goes unnoticed), effects remain 6-8 hours followed by 2-3 hours residual stimulation (not unlike D,L-Meth).
For a-PPP, low tolerance users feel good with 20mg, and "tweak hard" with 75+mg. The usual reported doses are 75-100mg, some to over the 200mg (higher on polish forums ofc..), so all these reports about "meth" being used at 50mg+ doses (IV!) are making me more than sceptic about what's being sold in the US. (even with amp. sulphate you don't use doses as high!)

Anyway even if it's A-PPP (50-90% chance I'd say -a connect to some Mexican cartel retailer could be useful (only reliable source of "real meth" IMO)), you'll most probably enjoy it as much as meth as it is very similar (same) on its own to meth. You can easily test your meth BTW, but I won't talk about it here. (test your meth for PVs or cathinones, not for meth!)
Yes test your meth for PV's and cathinones, because you should also know that some of the "meth" being sold can also be ephedrone, in which case you're to be considered lucky. It's made for 2% of the price its costs to make meth from ephedrine! (some sodium/chlorine I think , eyh?
wink.gif
). But still it's more probable to be sold a-PPP, it's cheaper than ephedrine!

I hope people with start realising they're being ripped of harder than when they buy an Iphone, when what they use as "meth" is used 100mg+ at at time.

Statement.

Last edited:
Interesting, I would like to know if you have any sources.
If 50 to 90% of meth is in fact A-PPP how come you're the only one who knows? Have you tested street meth (maybe with GC-MS or similar) that came up positive for A-PPP? Because I haven't been able to find such a thing (though I just did a quick google search).

I mean, I get that the effects might be pretty similar so it's possible, but you're saying the vast mayority of meth is A-PPP. That means the multi killogram meth busts aren't meth at all, just seems a bit strange.

Last edited:
I might have been a bit tweaked when writing this, let's say it's more like 10%-?%. I've spent some time reading about amphetamine/methamphetamine tolerance in long-term chronic abusers and it semms the dopaminergic nerve endings somehow become less, allowing more dopamine to be released w/out causing major issues like those seen in "naive" users at high doses.

But I've contacted +10 A-PPP suppliers over ec21 and alibaba, "undercover", and got some statements saying they often ship 500+g (some claim multi kg/week) quantities to the US on a regular basis. So I really suspect that there IS a big amount of it being sold as meth. And like I said the cops often do not test for PVs or Caths, they tets for meth. There was a post on /r/DarkNetMarkets (reddit) (2-4 weeks old, don't remember) about a guy getting arrested for selling "some RC" (1500g in total) after already having been arrested for selling and possession etc.. Anyway, the guy AND the cops knew it wasn't meth but an RC he bought over the net, but they still ran their f-cking "back-bone" (basically test positive for anything that has alpha-methyl-phenylethylamine in it's structure) test on it and said "Bruh, u in bigg shyte, it tested positive maenn"; the guy got prison 'years" for selling meth!

So yeah it's quite probable that lot's of "meth naïve" tweaks are actually IV'ing, smoking or snorting some RCs instead of meth, a-PPP being the most similar, it also test positive for meth.

If you need 50mg to feel anything out of meth, IT'S NOT METH (or meth cut with 80% MSM).
hours residual stimulation (not unlike D,L-Meth).
For a-PPP, low tolerance users feel good with 20mg, and "tweak hard" with 75+mg. The usual reported doses are 75-100mg, some to over the 200mg (higher on polish forums ofc..), so all these reports about "meth" being used at 50mg+ doses (IV!) are making me more than sceptic about what's being sold in the US. (even with amp. sulphate you don't use doses as high!)

Anyway even if it's A-PPP (50-90% chance I'd say -a connect to some Mexican cartel retailer could be useful (only reliable source of "real meth" IMO)), you'll most probably enjoy it as much as meth as it is very similar (same) on its own to meth. You can easily test your meth BTW, but I won't talk about it here. (test your meth for PVs or cathinones, not for meth!)
Yes test your meth for PV's and cathinones, because you should also know that some of the "meth" being sold can also be ephedrone, in which case you're to be considered lucky. It's made for 2% of the price its costs to make meth from ephedrine! (some sodium/chlorine I think , eyh?
wink.gif

I hope people with start realising they're being ripped of harder than when the buy an Iphone, when what they use as "meth" is used 100mg+ at at time.

Statement.

Statement.

That first paragraph describes my experience exactly, a super small piece had me buzzed for like a day lol

It would be nice to have some samples sent through analytical testing, personally I'm not a meth fan but maybe there are some enterprising tweakers out there who would be willing to send in some small chunks?

I've never once seen A-PPP show up in spectroscopic testing when looking at street meth samples. Short of that, I don't believe this for a second. Scammers that you talked to on Alibaba assuring you that they move kilos into your country doesn't say much of anything.

pretty sure Northern Cali is straight up meth. However I was surprised to witness addicts who sleep on it! A-PPP? Def not real meth in the old sense of the word.

A-PPP’s boiling point is about 155 C. I’ve done melting point tests on every batch of meth I’ve bought for the past year+, and d-meth’s melting point (not boiling!) is 170-175 C - impurities will lower the melting point however. I’ve had some pretty questionable melting point test results (indicating impurity, not that it’s something else entirely) in this time but definitely none like this.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11419-022-00639-5 “A review of synthetic cathinones emerging in recent years (2019–2022).” I know OP was posted in 2017 but pretty much all of these also have dose ranges similar to meth.

Makes me really wonder the l stuff I have now I can fall asleep on it no problem and it takes a good bit to feel anything

That first paragraph describes my experience exactly, a super small piece had me buzzed for like a day lol
me too. use to be a gram had me jacked for 3 full days!!! jacked hard too. now nmy plug got popped and im getting shit dope off street. mi. dope sucks right now for me. god grant me a good HONEST PLUG!

me too. use to be a gram had me jacked for 3 full days!!! jacked hard too. now nmy plug got popped and im getting shit dope off street. mi. dope sucks right now for me. god grant me a good HONEST PLUG!
This shit I got last week Is terrible but that honestly might not be the worst thing for me all I know is it’s not what I remember it used to be A few years back.

Meth in unexperienced users is well active at 5mg (statement). 100mg REAL meth at once would have you jump trough the roof, give you close to fatal arrythmia -'pumping failure'-, and the worst 16-24h you'll ever live in your life (EDIT- according to NCBI; chronic (ewy-day) 2years+ users might be fine (by upping dose ewy day since x years before achieving like 90% loss of their D2 receptor affinity allowing more DOPA without going mad) (statement). And even if you've been using for a long time and consider yourself qs having a big tolerance, you should know that 30-50mg meth would already be more than what Hitler took every day (still true, after a certain point it has a ceiling) (biggest tweak ever!).
Just joking but anyway, you should know that back when there was still meth being sold by the US bigpharma, people would use 15-20mg (3-4 tabs) "grand-max" a day and still be tweaking their eyes out.

Lots of the "meth" on the streets in the US is now alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone, or A-PPP.

Why is it sold as meth? It tests positive for meth whenever cops run their overdated tests on it, or when urine is tested. It gives effects that are the same (closer than any other RC, stronger than amp.), and it has a 6000% benefit margin (for the bigger organisations this pretty much becomes 500-1000% benefit "per echelon" and 2000-3000% benefit for the highest upper echelon. Also when in the old days a meth-head would go score his real meth (unwatched methylamine and P2P days) it'd be 1 or 2 grams/week, and that was largely sufficient, even when shooting like a fiend.
But with this A-PPP the client uses 5 to 10x more by weight, yet doesn't know what the real dosage for meth should be, or considers it as "tolerance" and just spends 10 times as much money!

The operations are so much easier for dealing organisations, it's just crazy! They don't have to synth anything ( you don't even want to know how much easier for them this is) and could import -100s of- Kilos at a time and if caught get away with it by claiming it's not for human consumption! The dealers on the low side (those who get caught 95% of the time) won't face prison times as big as for selling meth (if they even know that they're not selling meth!). They can just claim that they know people who told him they'd be interested into "researching" these chemicals and that it's the reason why he's carrying. (a judge wouldn't mind, but jury most often does, some "RC" has to be safer than meth, right?)

When I nowadays read TRs where guys IV 200mg "meth", I can't stop myself from laughing; any real meth would kill a man at 200mg IV (yes even you), no doubt about it.

All these dealers do is turn kilos of brownish a-PPP they get for 700-1000$Kg (!) into shiny translucid crystals ressembling meth by turning it into powder, rinsing it in acetone (or something else whatever), then filtering it and recrystalizing it from toluene/benzene etc into nice big white chunks that ressemble meth 100%, which they'll sell bulk for 20000/50000$ depending on location, and 50000-1xx000$ in retail! Also the consumer doesn't notice! Melting/smoking is the same, water solubility is the same (a tidy bit less than meth, goes unnoticed), effects remain 6-8 hours followed by 2-3 hours residual stimulation (not unlike D,L-Meth).

wink.gif

I hope people with start realising they're being ripped of harder than when they buy an Iphone, when what they use as "meth" is used 100mg+ at at time.

Statement.
this was written in 2017 , but still an accurate summation of the current meth market.