• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc foquest abuse?

methylphedindate

Greenlighter
hello all first time poster but i have always trusted BL for help in this regard, recently was perscribed foquest 35mg from [my] shrink, was on 30mg biphnetin for years, wonder if can crush up an snort beads as per usual with this new foquest thank all in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, welcome to Bluelight! :)

These companies are always coming up with some new shit to sell stimulants aren't they?

Apparently this new drug has 'multi-layer technology' to provide an immediate release and later sustained delivery.

But yes, I'm sure you can crush it up and insufflate as normal. Whether it works so well is debatable.

However, if you're planning to use it for its intended therapeutic purpose, I'd strongly recommend you don't snort it often. Just take it orally as your doctor prescribed.

Hey there, welcome to Bluelight! :)

These companies are always coming up with some new shit to sell stimulants aren't they?

Apparently this new drug has 'multi-layer technology' to provide an immediate release and later sustained delivery.

But yes, I'm sure you can crush it up and insufflate as normal. Whether it works so well is debatable.

However, if you're planning to use it for its intended therapeutic purpose, I'd strongly recommend you don't snort it often. Just take it orally as your doctor prescribed.

You must know the design of the pill before to know if it is able to be snorted, there are pills designed in a form which does impossible to snort it

Foquest are extended release methylphenidate capsules with several layers and I suppose it is unable to snort, just take the capsule orally or use other methylphenidate form. I have 20mg methylphenidate inmediate release tablets and I take two orally and one snorted until the drug is over

I have recently been prescribed foquest for my ADHD. In the passive abuse my ADHD medication by injecting or snorting it. However this medication when I try to crush it turns into flat confetti like beads or flakes not a powder. And when I cook it in order to inject it turns into the plastic-like substance looks like gum and it takes a long time for the medication to come out. I was wondering if anyone has found another way to crush the pill that works better maybe I'm not using the proper tools? Is this drug ? I hen't been able to find anything online about it. Please help.