• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Flushed face from amphetamine

RegressiveMoon

Greenlighter
Hi, I have abused amphetamine this summer a lot and I probably have done even 250-400mg a day on my my worst times, I am worried now that I have damaged my kidneys because today I took 120mg and I have a flushed face. Is that normal from such a small amount?

IMO, the only way to know if you have damaged kidneys is to go to the doctor to have you checked up. I will move this thread to Other Drugs and I believe you will have more answers to this question on this forum

If you're really concerned, go to a doctor. We honestly can't tell you if you've damaged your internal organs.

I get a flushed face from amphetamines sometimes. It's usually due to my body temperature, dehydration and accelerated heart rate. Drink some cold water, cool off and take it easy. Be safe.

Yes it's totally normal with adds. They cause hyperthermia which makes you hot from the inside out, therefore you get sweaty and flushed. And sometimes splotchy. That's why you have to be careful with exposure to heat while on them too, that and dehydration.