• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Fluoroamphetamines multiple questions. advice on using RC stims

jtterrible

Greenlighter
Fluoroamphetamines multiple questions. advice on using RC stims. Vaping in an ecig

4fa
2fa
3-mmc,
4-cmc,
4-bmc,

I'm looking to dissolve it in Ejuice, propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin, for an RDA Ecig tank. Vaping at 3.8 volts and 30 watts. Is vaping this way possible? ..particularly with the FA's

Also how long do these effects last. I want to supplement vyvanse with them.

I would like to boost the efficacy and duration throughout the day for studying.

I Don't need euphoria or to be wired up like meth, just a bit of a perk up in attention and motivation

What Urine metabolites are present after use?

Last edited:
We don't use SWIM and the like here, we all know you're talking about yourself. It is also against the rules to discuss sources. Please edit your post to remove SWIM.

I Don't need euphoria or to be wired up like meth, just a bit of a perk up in attention and motivation

Smoking amphetamines is the wrong thing to be doing then. You should be taking them orally if anything.

The more rapidly a drug is administered and reaches the brain, the greater tendency there is for a "classical drug abuse" rush-high-crash cycle to happen.

Last edited:
Vaping just allows for easier dosing.. Doesnt have to be vaped but i'd like dissolve like 5g into 100ml of 50/50 pg/vg.. My vape hits for about .25 ml per hit so 12mg per hit

Sekio is right. I have often justified vaping stimulants to get high by saying its to "be productive/do work/study etc". Take a normal dose orally and focus on your matters at hand.

well it also would store less sketchily in a bottle of e juice as opposed to a bag of white crystals..

seems like a very good idea to me assuming your trying to get high but for studying and things like that just chewing the crystals would be easier but it is skecthy carrying a bag of crystals

Maybe try and dissolve them in water and drop that mixture under your tongue or you can drop a couple drops in a drink your drinking? if anyone asks just say liquid caffeine?

Dissolve it in alcohol or something if you want it as solution.

Oddly enough I had a minor amount of MDPV mixed in with PH/e-cig juice in my vape pen and used it throughout the day a while back. It was physically impossible for me to dose enough to tweak or fiend from the pen, but kept me on a very solid steady concentration high throughout the day. The MDPV residue eventually fucked up my juice-holder part, and I had to toss it.