• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos flubromazolam

20max10

Bluelighter
Whats the consensus on this compound? I've done 1mg and I've had a few drinks, seems pretty good so far

It's insanely potent and builds tolerance rapidly, with major withdrawals compared to others. One of the most euphoric in my opinion, but requires considerable caution. the difference between 0.5 mg and 1.0 mg could be the difference between a good nights sleep and jail time.

Probably mg for mg the most potent benzo regularly available these days (strong hypnotic effects, with a xanax like disinhibition punch (it felt almost like xanax and ambien combined to me at first).

Careful redosing if you take it again, and PLEASE try not to drink too much on it, or it could end bad...

Consensus ist that it is really fucking dangerous and a lot of people got into massive problems because of it. 1mg is a massive dose and combining it with alcohol should be avoided at all costs.
Just take a look at the posts in the Flubromazolam Megathread. There are lots of trainwreck-reports, people losing whole weeks due to the amnesia it causes.
Please be careful, you already took way too much + alcohol. Very bad idea...

What everyone else has said. 1mg of that shit is already considered a high dose and you have had a few drinks? Sounds like blackout central if you ask me. Be careful

yeah it does sound dangerous , but his tolerance to benzos could be sky high , ive `taken 2mg of this substance and been fine , dont take this amount because i did. i have a really high tolerace i could have 10mg xanax and be totaly fine and remember everything . always make sure you have exspensive (good acurate) scales when handling RC'S