• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

i had very scary seizures followed by psychosis from f-lam withdrawals a few years ago. was hospitalised for 3 weeks.

i would never touch it again, but my case was extreme. the blackouts were unbelievable - i started referring to it as 'dementia powder'. just horrifying; i terribly got addicted to the stuff and it got totally out of hand. i'd say flubromazolam is the worst drug i've ever taken, in terms of how badly i fucked up on it.

....which is saying something - i took datura as an idiotic teenager, amongst other things over the years. none came as close to killing me though.

also, that's a fantastic username, OpenGtuning :)

Wow F-lam powder or 2mg tablets. I was using 0.25mg and I found that hard enough to remember or control my dosage.

As a matter if curiousity what the hell was Datura like for you??
I have taken some nutmeg and it made me feel ill. One of the few times I have phoned in sick due to drugs and it was fucking nutmeg!!

Heh, off topic I know, I remember trying nutmeg, my mom's a pro cook so we've got everything here when it comes to spices...followed up the guide on erowid, had a bunch of full tablespoons....tasted horrendous, and then it did nothing at all. I was told it took forever to kick in but once it did it was like weed a little or whatever. As for deleriants, I think that's on par with inhalants to me.

Flubro exrememly heaby and recreational; don't have - it's bloody goof hypnotic but lasts a long time - don't drive the next. It'nicr though a liittle heavey have in the box and produces rapid tolerance - apart form that no complaints

The C-Lam and the Apl-Lam are potent AF, and nothing to be toyed with. There are some wonky side-effects alluded to here, including fucked up balance, such as when you have an ear infection. This happened to me after I tripped one night, took about 1mg to sleep, slept for about 5 hours, and woke up. I then took another 1/2 a MG of Clam and in an hour or two, I was having lots of trouble walking straight. Like, no matter how hard I tried, I was headed WAY more left than I wanted to and generally worried about balance, which is not ever an issue with me or any other drugs. So be warned...more is not better with the LAMs, and they will give you a beat down if you are not wise. Great for occasional come-downs from psychs for stims, but not something to climb the tolerance latter with...at all. I just tapered after a month or so of .5 to 1 mg daily, and it took about a week to sleep right again, etc. Also, the one big bitch about benzos is that your sleep cycle gets ruined, and you become dependent as well on them to feel like you sleep properly. No joke, those hard-hitting benzos.

hello i am a bit late on this forum and new. and could use some help, been taking clonazolam 6-10 mg a day for 4 months and my tolerance is still building so i decided to switch it up and try sometime else, i got 50/10mg solution of Flubromazolam just took 4.5ml from a blotter of the flubrolam. wondering if i just over did it and took way too much or is my tolerance gonna help balance it out. please help really worried i don't wanna black out and or have a seizure also going to lunch in an hour. do you guys think this dosse will effect me in that way. also what would be a recommended dose for an experienced benzo user, any help would be much appreciated thanks!

^ maybe leave this experimentation til after lunch? i could see this going very wrong.
do you have any clonazepam left or is f-lam all you have? the only reason i'ma bit worried is f-lam is insanely strong, i've had a bunch of blackouts on it.
if you have to take it, tear that blotter into tiny pieces and titrate your dose up to the point that you won't seize and keep it there. sorry i can't be of more help and please be safe

thanks for the quick response ya ill wait till after lunch good call. yes i have **clonazolam** not pam left. but in general do you think that with the tolerance i have towards benzo's that 4mg of f-lam would be to much? guess ill just have to start slowly. wow great community that was a fast reply thank you so much. btw its a PG solution 50ml/5mg

thanks for the quick response ya ill wait till after lunch good call. yes i have **clonazolam** not pam left. but in general do you think that with the tolerance i have towards benzo's that 4mg of f-lam would be to much? guess ill just have to start slowly. wow great community that was a fast reply thank you so much. btw its a PG solution 50ml/5mg

i think that for the minute it may be a safer bet considering you have a lunch, if not i would have said you should be fine considering your tolerance.
yeah just start slowly and find that sweet spot, iirc f-lam kicked in quite fast (and hard) ahah

I haven't been on the forum for awhile and haven't followed this lengthy thread, but having dabbled in flubromazolam a couple years ago I feel my experience is worth sharing. As a long term insomniac, I found flubromazolam to be the perfect sleeping aid. That's pretty much the only benefit I ever got from it.....guaranteed sleep within 15 minutes. As a relatively new meth user at the same time (which makes it impossible to sleep for HOURS) it was a natural progression to try flubromazolam on the comedown to help me sleep. I also figured I could up my dosage of meth at the same time to increase the fun, because flubromazolam was such a good sleep aid. It did get me to sleep nicely, but I woke up with horrific hangovers - as bad as the flu. The first time I thought I did catch the flu. The second time I blamed it on increasing my meth dosage. The third time I figured it out - it was the flubromazolam. Since that time, using the same dose of meth, it's never happened again. So beware - and be VERY careful if you choose to mix flubromazolam in a combo.

I only use this drug as a hypnotic on rare occasions, I see no merit in using it for daytime sedation. 0.5mg practically knocks me out, I decided it hits me so had that I don't want to take that much, period. I took to using dosages, volumetrically dosed, of about 0.08-0.25mg with about 0.125mg being typical. 0.125 gives me just the nudge I need, for me it works out stronger as a valium 5 equivalent, so its fully voluntary to seek out your bedtime, and its still with you, on the morning and much of the afternoon after, as an anxiolytic.

This stuff is like Brotizolam, the potency of it. 80 micrograms was clearly noticable.

Seeing as this has been bumped and I've just smoked a rock, I may as well splurge out a well overdue tl;dr post to ride the prang.

I am an opiate dependant and total benzo pig, being completely dependant on them psychologically I have to take forced tolerance breaks in order to avoid physical dependence and daily use. Before the UK RC market disappeared in May 2016 I was in hogs heaven, finding that the selection of RC benzos more than measured up to their medicinal counterparts. I developed a particular taste for clonitrazolam and flubromazepam so, being the total waste of space that I am I was particularly excited when f - lam hit the market.

I know the regular posters and mods in here really know their shit when it comes to pharmacokinetics so any insight into my weird experiences with flubromazolam would be welcome and insightful.

I was using diclazepam, diazepam, clonazepam, clonazolam and f - pam regularly in moderately pokey doses when I first purchased 20 500mcg f -lam pellets and due to my reasonable tolerance at the time (I was using all the benzos I had access to in doses approx. equipotent to 20 - 30mg diazepam) and junky fuelled stupidity I took 3 pellets (1.5mg) for my first dose. At the time I felt more melted than I have ever done from any benzo, more so even than temazepam and midazolam to the extent that I could not stand for the first 2 - 3 hours after they took effect.

I was aware from anecdotal reports that many were advising caution against regular use of this drug due to its tendency to escalate tolerance to ridiculous levels in an unprecedented short amount of time, so I waited a week before using the drug again, using 2mg on the second occasion to help wind down from an evening in the local pub where I had chased a gram of 3 -FPM. Although they did the trick, I was no where near as incapacitated as on the fist occasion.

I left it a fortnight before trying the drug again, on this occasion taking a ridiculous and inadvisable 3mg but found that they caused little to no effect.

What continues to baffle me is that although I experienced immediate diminished returns with my use of f - pam, my tolerance to other benzodiazepines did not appear to be altered, with all of them continuing to have good effect at the doses I was used to taking. I finally gave them one more shot about 6 - 9 months later when a friend gave me the remainder of a bag of pellets he had purchased as he, like most users found very (in his case far to) strong. I took 3mg straight off the bat, again feeling nothing.

My own codfish logic makes me think that whatever particular pathway flubromazolam uses in the brain to achieve its effect must have been permanently blown by that original experience as they have not worked since, despite other benzodiazepines (including the almost as potent clonitrazolam) continuing to work just fine. Could this be the case or am I taking out of my hole?

Either way, I find this a particularly strange drug that should be approached with even more caution than other benzodiazepines, due to my own weird experience and that it is the one benzodiazepine I have encountered that appears to have been responsible for some deaths. Benzodiazepines are often associated with fatalities as a component of polydrug overdoses but I have come across a couple of instances where it was alleged that flubromazolam was the only drug present in fatal drug poisonings.

^ aha, ride that prang bro.
i found that with regular use f-lam obliterated my benzo tolerance - i'm talking about regular daily use of around 2mgs for a month and a half - got to the point where 10mg etizolam did nothing (and before this 4mg would have be in a very nice place)

perhaps you were riding the lightning that first time? i find that happens with most drugs i try for the first time; my psychic bonfires burn totally out of control and can never truly be rekindled to that level again.

but yeah, f-lam is a hell of a drug, glad i don't take it anymore.

I know where ur coming from Keeping but this was more than just psychological expectations - this drug only had an effect once, indeed, possibly the most powerful effect I have ever had from a benzo after which this drug alone did not have any effect whatsoever. I am also aware that it is common to have delusions of sobriety when using these kind of drugs but it is not that either. I realise this is of little interest but as a personal experience and being a benzo enthusiast (which I realise is an extremely problematic hobby) I just find it weird. 1 - 2mg of clonazolam will knock me on my ass but no amount of flubromazolam works for me any more.

fair fair - happens to us all, the first time i ever took mephedrone or codeine up to heroin
i was so high that on drone it felt like i was floating about three inches off the ground, codeine felt like a fire of pleasure racing from my stomach to every part of me, same with H. never been able to repeat them aside from IV, which i just couldn't.

and i'm interested stee pal! :)
man i miss benzo RCs, could murder a couple 'zolams - flubra or clona both work for me -sucks to hear f-lam aint hitting the spot, obvious advice incoming but have you tried a tolerance break?